Fan Art Parasite in City Fanart

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023
It's somewhat disturbing, I think the creator made a good decision by not including blood or something like that, only related to the color white, making the game fulfill its mission despite the fact that the story states that some zombies rape a girl, but what What the creator did was good, because it doesn't feel that way, or not so strong, that's why this game causes excitement since it is managed in a good way, fulfilling its mission.

Feb 3, 2023
It's somewhat disturbing, I think the creator made a good decision by not including blood or something like that, only related to the color white, making the game fulfill its mission despite the fact that the story states that some zombies rape a girl, but what What the creator did was good, because it doesn't feel that way, or not so strong, that's why this game causes excitement since it is managed in a good way, fulfilling its mission.
That's why when I play the game, all I'm thinking about is getting railed by zombies and enjoying myself, because let's be real, who would even hurt this hot gal when they could have fun with her? And the same goes for the strong zombies too, what girl could resist a muscular zombie when they could enjoy his big nasty cock? Just adding gore and blood to this game would ruin all the fun and taste of it.

punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023
That's why when I play the game, all I'm thinking about is getting railed by zombies and enjoying myself, because let's be real, who would even hurt this hot gal when they could have fun with her? And the same goes for the strong zombies too, what girl could resist a muscular zombie when they could enjoy his big nasty cock? Just adding gore and blood to this game would ruin all the fun and taste of it.
Correct sexy girl, the same to be honest, I would not care and I would let myself be raped by the zombie girls in purple, who are so exciting, I don't know if you notice that with some monsters the heroine does not cry, and it seems that the heroine is enjoying them Damn, even she knows that she can't resist a cock as succulent as that of the parasites, that's why with the facehugger the humanoid lowers her shorts herself, because, you have to remember that the monster has no arms, how the hell would he do it then hahaha

Tuan_Crab

Aug 12, 2020
Why dont you try making the AI art of all the frames in the humanoid facehugger gif and then turn the pictures into a gif? Like create an AI art gif
if it's easy I will do it, converting images from pixel to digital even though using AI is quite difficult, it takes a long time.

the art that I make is not just writing in the generate AI prompt, even though it really needs AI help but there are many other things that must be done to get the details as desired

• Love
Reactions: punksrebel49
Feb 3, 2023
if it's easy I will do it, converting images from pixel to digital even though using AI is quite difficult, it takes a long time.

the art that I make is not just writing in the generate AI prompt, even though it really needs AI help but there are many other things that must be done to get the details as desired
Please try and convert the rest of the frames to aI art of the facehugger animation, it's like 4 frames I think and you already have 1 frame done here

• Red Heart
Reactions: punksrebel49
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote