Fan Art Parasite in City Fanart

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

screemdev

Formerly 'screem174'
Oct 2, 2018
Hi all,
PIC was one of the first games I somehow find this site for. And still it is one of my favorites. And maybe some similar ones afterwards, too :D

Since I'm into python proramming recently, I started some game dev, too. Curently there is not mutch working, but a sprite animator and a game engine in development to handle 2D using pygame with some features to make coding easier.

I cannot promise, there will be a real game somewhen, but if so it will appear in a new game thread.
What I'd like to do:
  • New enemies, for sure
  • Sequal story to originial game (from the game thread, I already saw some other devs starting some games). Maybe some more platformer elements
  • If I can get pygame or some graphics library to rotate the images keeping the pixelart style when rotating, give the game a proper "aim to mouse cursor" feature.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

punksrebel49

Jun 21, 2023
Hi all,
PIC was one of the first games I somehow find this site for. And still it is one of my favorites. And maybe some similar ones afterwards, too :D

Since I'm into python proramming recently, I started some game dev, too. Curently there is not mutch working, but a sprite animator and a game engine in development to handle 2D using pygame with some features to make coding easier.

I cannot promise, there will be a real game somewhen, but if so it will appear in a new game thread.
What I'd like to do:
  • New enemies, for sure
  • Sequal story to originial game (from the game thread, I already saw some other devs starting some games). Maybe some more platformer elements
  • If I can get pygame or some graphics library to rotate the images keeping the pixelart style when rotating, give the game a proper "aim to mouse cursor" feature.

Wow! It really sounds very cool and very promising, I hope you achieve it because it would really be incredible to see something like you mention, come on friend, do it, don't lose hope. :love: ;)

petiteartist

Jun 11, 2024
Hi all,

What I'd like to do:
  • New enemies, for sure

Please do so! :giggle:

screemdev

Formerly 'screem174'
Oct 2, 2018
I'm not sure there will be a mobile game of my version... I can run the python code in "pydroid 3" for example, but then it all still are loose files an uncompiled code.

To give you one pic of the golas i wanted to reach, here is something for you :)
Proove of concept: Rotate image and keep pixelart-style without any blur.

PS: I guess i should plan to start an own thread for this.

petiteartist

Jun 11, 2024
I'm not sure there will be a mobile game of my version... I can run the python code in "pydroid 3" for example, but then it all still are loose files an uncompiled code.

To give you one pic of the golas i wanted to reach, here is something for you :)

Nice progress, please make this all come true <3

No oner

May 25, 2024

what if you change the way of aim,you can make a baton of aim for up and baton for left or right and baton for aim to down

screemdev

Formerly 'screem174'
Oct 2, 2018
So, last post, before I think about starting my topic ;)

Standing in the woods shooting

The next ToDo will be making some basic sidescroll and patform mechanics. So do not expect a prototype too soon :D
And I'll habe to generate some more animations even for shooting (arms with recoil). Maybe will do some "walk and aim" thing with standing-aim-angle limit and some additional inaccuracy. To give an idea of the work: it took me about one hour each (3 angles) to edit the sprites with detached rotatable arms and fitting it together as layers again. Running would need 7 whole new sprites. And 7 more for the aim counterpart.

For the android port: I will give it a try. There seems to be some python to apk compiler. But that will mean implementing a second input system.

PS: All credits most likely to pixel factory :D I mostly edited some small parts...

petiteartist

Jun 11, 2024
So, last post, before I think about starting my topic ;)

Standing in the woods shooting

The next ToDo will be making some basic sidescroll and patform mechanics. So do not expect a prototype too soon :D
And I'll habe to generate some more animations even for shooting (arms with recoil). Maybe will do some "walk and aim" thing with standing-aim-angle limit and some additional inaccuracy. To give an idea of the work: it took me about one hour each (3 angles) to edit the sprites with detached rotatable arms and fitting it together as layers again. Running would need 7 whole new sprites. And 7 more for the aim counterpart.

For the android port: I will give it a try. There seems to be some python to apk compiler. But that will mean implementing a second input system.

PS: All credits most likely to pixel factory :D I mostly edited some small parts...
Great, keep up the good work I support you :giggle:

petiteartist

Jun 11, 2024
pic.jpg
Text top right "Zombie cum is her favourite drink"
Text top left "This girl makes me feel like I'm in heaven"
Text center right "slurp slurp slurp"
Text center left "I can't get enough of zombie cum!"
Enjoy :giggle:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote