Fan Art Parasite in City Fanart

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Kinda impressive how big of a following this game seems to have. And i used to think this was some random hentai game i used to play as a teen.

Even more impressive, is how come the author never got around to making a sequel, despite the popularity.

And just so my post isn't 100% off-topic, some pretty decent art in this thread, keep up the good work ladies and gentlemen

Feb 3, 2023
Kinda impressive how big of a following this game seems to have. And i used to think this was some random hentai game i used to play as a teen.

Even more impressive, is how come the author never got around to making a sequel, despite the popularity.

And just so my post isn't 100% off-topic, some pretty decent art in this thread, keep up the good work ladies and gentlemen
Well it does have the best game over scenes and animations out of any pixel art hentai game I've seen, and also thanks :whistle:

Reactions: Artemissu

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Well it does have the best game over scenes and animations out of any pixel art hentai game I've seen, and also thanks :whistle:
That's true. Recently i feel like replaying it again, go into a trip down that memory lane, y'know. I still fondly remember all the animations, they really are that good despite the game's age.

And you're welcome, keep up the good work, will ya. I'm sure the author of the game, whoever they are, would certainly appreciate your works of art ;)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote