Oct 19, 2017
Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just a note:

I took a stab at trying to figure out a few of the art assets, for those that are interested. Pat11's thread is the closest thing we have to an 'unofficial official' art assets thread, where he asked about the art assets used, so I've been adding my research to that one.
https://f95zone.to/threads/parental-love-characters-assets.33264/

I recently posted up a morph formula for Sofi for those that are interested, and also a few suggestions for the other characters as potential starting points, for those that might want to try to help figure out and share their own 'formulas' for the various characters:

I feel pretty good about my version of Sofi, but of course others might be able to figure out how to fine tune her a bit better.

Here's my stab at Jenna and Ada:

I feel like I'm in the ballpark at least with these two.

I took a stab at mom as well, but I'm not quite happy with her as of yet, and I haven't attempted Ada's sister as of yet. I DO know that the sisters share the same skin textures at least, based on the freckle patterns.

Last edited:

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Just a note:

I took a stab at trying to figure out a few of the art assets, for those that are interested. Pat11's thread is the closest thing we have to an 'unofficial official' art assets thread, where he asked about the art assets used, so I've been adding my research to that one.
https://f95zone.to/threads/parental-love-characters-assets.33264/

I recently posted up a morph formula for Sofi for those that are interested, and also a few suggestions for the other characters as potential starting points, for those that might want to try to help figure out and share their own 'formulas' for the various characters:

I feel pretty good about my version of Sofi, but of course others might be able to figure out how to fine tune her a bit better.

Here's my stab at Jenna and Ada:

I feel like I'm in the ballpark at least with these two.

I took a stab at mom as well, but I'm not quite happy with her as of yet, and I haven't attempted Ada's sister as of yet. I DO know that the sisters share the same skin textures at least, based on the freckle patterns.
You nailed Sophie
and then ADAAAAAAA!!! :love: :love:
you are basically there!!