Mod Ren'Py Parental Love - Lain's Walkthrough & Scene Gallery Mod [v0.99] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
Could the owner or anyone else please provide an alternative to MEGA? I'm kind of capped right now to the point even an 8mb file is too much. :ROFLMAO: That said, great job, OP. Love your mods.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Could the owner or anyone else please provide an alternative to MEGA? I'm kind of capped right now to the point even an 8mb file is too much. :ROFLMAO: That said, great job, OP. Love your mods.
Parental Love - Lain's Walkthrough Mod V0.11
-

KvarDL

Aug 2, 2017
ok well... this mod is useful but... why some scenes open in your menu(after i see them in game) and so the other doesn't?

rommeltje

Feb 13, 2017
So the Ada path hasn't been added yet, right? I'm wondering because it's been over a week since Lain said he'd add it next week, and the first preview picture does show it already, but when I download the mod from the current link in the OP, I still don't get the option.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
So the Ada path hasn't been added yet, right? I'm wondering because it's been over a week since Lain said he'd add it next week, and the first preview picture does show it already, but when I download the mod from the current link in the OP, I still don't get the option.
Ah sorry, yeah I finished it and uploaded the new walkthrough+gallery mod with the Ada route a few days ago, but have been too busy to update the walkthrough mod. I'm just going upload the walkthrough+gallery mod here.

I updated the link, enjoy.

Changelog:
- May 10th - Added Ada's route to the mod
- May 10th - Completely remade the mod's UI to look better
- Updated the mod to v0.11
- Added seven new scenes to the scene gallery

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
@Maim Lain . I saw a v0.11 for android last time at fap-nation. In case this might help for those who play in android
I'm not sure who was making the Android build before, but whoever it was hasn't made one for v0.11 so the v0.11 android builds online are different than the previous builds so the save name folder is different and the images are lower quality, so idk I guess I'll just wait until v0.12 and hope the person that was making the builds before does it for v0.12

Jun 11, 2018
only highlights wrong choices like don't forgive her and take a drink then stops highlighting them highlights areshowing green on the wrong ones

Last edited:

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
i put game from mod into pl pc folder and now nothing just regular game no ic patch and path route to chose from
what color is the highllight for right choice
You need to click merge and replace when you drag the folder. If that doesn't show for you then you aren't putting it in the correct folder. And the recommended choice is highlighted, the wrong choices are greyed out.

Reactions: unknown78

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
Anyone know if deviating a little bit on the Ada path would wreck things. Specifically I mean with Sofi. Seems if you try and resist getting physical with her you're rewarded with that hospital scene with Sofi. I dunno, I really liked the whole nurturing, genuine paternal instincts that were shown between MC and Sofi and was curious if that could be done on the Ada path.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote