Mod Ren'Py Parental Love - Lain's Walkthrough & Scene Gallery Mod [v0.99] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zekewolf

Dec 18, 2018
Whoops. Kinda forgot that existed despite having it downloaded.

Sorry about the delay. Real life was busy yesterday and frankly this game hasn't been at the front of my memory today. Anyways, here's an updated mod.

Fixed Ada's route as well as fixing issues where you'd just pass through choices without choosing one.

Huge thank you for your work!

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Ada's route is still messed. The mod says you need to "inseminate Elly" during her special night, but that puts you on Elly's path. You need to "cum outside" and lie about it to stay on Ada's route.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Edit 2024-03-10: Since this post is linked in the thread OP, I may as well clear up any possible points of confusion.

Please refer to the game's OP and use either of the two mods listed in it.

The attached mod file should not be used but will be remain accessible for historical purposes. That file contains a 'dirty' rebase which merged the v1.1 game code and the v1.0 walkthough code without any testing. Installing that version of the mod will not crash the game, but there are other known bugs which it causes. Please use one of the mods created by others.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Given the treatment she's gotten recently, would you really blame her for not wanting to return?
Does anyone treat her? From adequate people. Like no one, if I read this thread well. Just regrets about this situation, in all aspects, from people who appreciate her work.

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
If you read through this thread, you can find the details. The gist of it is that some bullying happened elsewhere and Lain dropped off the face of the internet.

NHkPaNdA and I both created our own unofficial updates to the mod.
Oof.
He shouldn't take it though, just ignore the bully.
Online, a bullies only power exists when the person they're targeting actually gives a shit about the insults.
Don't let it affect you. Worked for me since elementary school.

Pt Data

May 30, 2017
Oof.
Online, a bullies only power exists when the person they're targeting actually gives a shit about the insults.
That would be fine if the trolls didn't go after her money by getting her Patreon suspended.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Oof.
She wasn't to blame they attacked part of her lively hood. Glad you conquered your bullies and I'm not trying to diminish it but that so is not the whole story. She was a hero here and some took it far enough to get her reviewed etc. But hopefully your words will inspire someone going through that which you did.

Reactions: Pt Data

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Oof.
I agree with the message but as the others said, it was a bit more than just some internet bullies having mean words to say. They gone off and attacked her beyond that, and far beyond what anyone deserves for the work invested.

I'm sure we all hope that she's doing well in her real life and maybe to see her return in the future.

Southrim

Jun 6, 2017
Where did she post?
On her Profile. If you click on her name on any post by Lain, (say, the opening post of this thread), you can see several bits of information, one of which is a message count. Click the message count, and you see her most recent post, click that and you'll link directly to the comment chain where she affirmed her return (you may need to click "view previous comments" to see hers). She's probably posted on another site too, since she was replying directly to a post asking for confirmation that she was back, but I haven't seen that.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote