SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
really like the that you added her pajamas from wreck it ralph, will you do the same for the other princesses?
I can neither confirm nor deny. Outfits are actually tricky because they have to be applied to every scene the girl has, so it's exponential work. So we're trying to pick the most popular/sexiest options, with outfits beyond those reserved for...something I can't talk about right now...which are more one-off things where we won't have that problem.

Reactions: DrFree

klang

Aug 15, 2016
Looks interesting but I'm gonna wait a few and just leave this comment as a reminder to come back later

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Keep visiting her at night and don't H her.
You'll be able to catch her pleasuring herself twice in order to unlock the sheer lingerie/night gown.
Otherwise you can have her strip either in her original outfit or that lingerie (both for the same nude) and in her slutty outfit or ball gown (both for the same nude)
Could you clarify this particular action? "don't H her" could mean many different things.... I have tried talking to her several times in every outfit, I have tried doing nothing beyond entering her room in every outfit (except the lingerie I am trying to unlock). Am I supposed to have her in a specific outfit (or 1 of the 3 outfits she actually has that involve clothes) or nude? Of the options Talk, dance, strip, finger, handjob, blowjob, sex or nothing which should I do? Also could you give me an estimate (or exact amount) of visits to get the lingerie?

Reactions: DrFree

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Could you clarify this particular action? "don't H her" could mean many different things.... I have tried talking to her several times in every outfit, I have tried doing nothing beyond entering her room in every outfit (except the lingerie I am trying to unlock). Am I supposed to have her in a specific outfit (or 1 of the 3 outfits she actually has that involve clothes) or nude? Of the options Talk, dance, strip, finger, handjob, blowjob, sex or nothing which should I do? Also could you give me an estimate (or exact amount) of visits to get the lingerie?
It seemed to trigger rather randomly... just visit the castle, if the scene triggers you'll see the castle front first if you are instead going to her room use the Pen Symbol in the top left corner and come again another night.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Park after dark" version "0.03".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Park after dark" versione "0.03".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

John0130

Jul 4, 2019
Cheats for the game:
  • Remembrance
    • Enables First-Level Cheats
  • Lucifer
    • Enables Second-Level Cheats
  • ButActuallyNo
    • Enabled Third-Level Cheats
The cheats seem to be on a tiered system, just go ahead and enter "ButActuallyNo" for access to all of them.
They don't seem to work in the new version

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
Out of curiosity, question to those here that have access to 0.04, does it have an android version?

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes