BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
Has anyone found a solution to the barking, parrot, and floods? I've searched the thread, but nothing comes up. I seem to be stuck.

nightwing9191

Feb 11, 2017
Here are some tips for those who are stuck.
  • Try visiting the girls during the day and at night.
  • Change your outfit once and a while.
  • If you can't find it try to Draw it, or Buy it, or Fix it.
  • Make sure you visit your attractions.
  • New Cheat Codes needed with each version
That being said, I'm having difficulty triggering Helga Sinclair to show up in the Tavern, any hints?
I also have 19/24 attractions built are there more in to build in v0.10 ?

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Has anyone found a solution to the barking, parrot, and floods? I've searched the thread, but nothing comes up. I seem to be stuck.
Not all villains are fully implemented currently. Think of the flavor text as a mini-spoiler of things to come.

Here are some tips for those who are stuck.
You forgot the two most important ones. One is that the progress screen's word is law. The other I'm not going to say :p, but it's the one that literally everyone overlooks. We even updated the game's introduction to mention it.

Revan97

May 16, 2018
There are more, but there were no new buildings in 0.10

Check the upper left corner of the park screen for more details
is it about the park expansion that requires a lot of money? Because I have a million and it still won't let me expand

vaultingcervus

Feb 8, 2018
is it about the park expansion that requires a lot of money? Because I have a million and it still won't let me expand
guess ur just gonna have to try for 2mil. Disney didn't get to be a top five media company by settling for just 1 mil. hehehehe

vaultingcervus

Feb 8, 2018
btw for anyone missing the last outfit with Aurora, don't be shy and take your time undressing her :sneaky:. Also is 126 the max number of scenes in 0.10a?
1645065444482.png

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
i don't have the option to draw the flower for gothel. is it a bug?
It was a bug in v0.10x, the version before the one posted here. Unless you played that one before it was publicly released.

So any way to restore saves? Or is it really all gone
Saves from v0.09 are compatible, earlier ones are not.

Does anyone know why I have park disasters happening every day? It's impossible to keep my park ratings up (without cheats). It started happening after the villains showed up, but I already helped them and there's still chaos every day. Is it the same for you guys?
...just don't click on them?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CarpeDiem69

bitriper

Sep 26, 2020
It was a bug in v0.10x, the version before the one posted here. Unless you played that one before it was publicly released.
I downloaded the android version yesterday. and by yesterday, i mean 2 days ago now since i posted. The bug must still be in the android version.

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
I downloaded the android version yesterday. and by yesterday, i mean 2 days ago now since i posted. The bug must still be in the android version.
We build all versions at the same time, so this is unlikely.
The exact bug was the "complete all drawables" cheat completing the flower but not setting the next flag to continue. That cheat has been removed from v0.10a and replaced with one that just completes all attractions instead.
I've just redownloaded the android version on the original Mega source and it's definitely v0.10a with the cheat removed.

4.10 star(s) 43 Votes