Raring

May 6, 2019
I have Jessica unlocked, all toon town upgrades (although I doubt that matters) and build the strip club but I can't seem to find an option to send the girls there to work. Am I overlooking something or do I unock more?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I have Jessica unlocked, all toon town upgrades (although I doubt that matters) and build the strip club but I can't seem to find an option to send the girls there to work. Am I overlooking something or do I unock more?
Go to Toon town during the day to tell some dude (probably a vilain) that the bar is complete, then go there a few times during the night to talk to Jessica and unlock stuff. You should then be able to send girls via the PC menu

Last edited:

zacron432

Oct 6, 2021
I have heard about getting the treasures for helga but now she is wearing a dress and I was wondering do I have to do something different to get the treasure because I have clicked on every ride multiple times and I am not getting any treasure

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
I have heard about getting the treasures for helga but now she is wearing a dress and I was wondering do I have to do something different to get the treasure because I have clicked on every ride multiple times and I am not getting any treasure
Talk to Ariel

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
Go to computer and click schedule to reorganize them.

SSM12

Jan 19, 2020
Considering there is a popular old lesbian webcomic between Ariel and Belle, are any interactions between them planned?

RanTao549

Sep 9, 2018
There's gotta be a bug in this game, because I have drawn both the tower and Rapunzel and watched the scene where you eye the tower. I still can't get Jafar to appear.

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
Jafar's appearance is unrelated to the tower. Keep visiting exclamation mark events until you get the parrot one, then he will be in the tavern.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
There's gotta be a bug in this game, because I have drawn both the tower and Rapunzel and watched the scene where you eye the tower. I still can't get Jafar to appear.
after both are drawn, look around the park for Iago. after that event happens, go to the tavern at night and Jafar will appear

Raring

May 6, 2019
Go to Toon town during the day to tell some dude (probably a vilain) that the bar is complete, then go there a few times during the night to talk to Jessica and unlock stuff. You should then be able to send girls via the PC menu
Frollo got laid and I have Jessica's options unlocked up to the $1k one but as shown on the screenshot, no option in the PC menu

4.10 star(s) 43 Votes