ElectricArc

Nov 29, 2018
Here are the release dates for the next update:

v0.17x - pre-alpha for "Prince" level supporters - 2/15/2023
v0.17a - alpha for "Passholder" level supporters - 2/20/2023
v0.17b - beta for "Park Guest" level supporters - 2/25/2023
v0.17p - public release - 3/25/2023
v0.17f - final bugfix release - to follow

Tiana and Anna have more main story content coming! (Anna is available in v0.17)
Thanks! Can't wait for the next update.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Can i ask what kind of park are we building in the game normal one or sex one ?
You're basically recreating Disney World (the 1 in Florida) using space magic. You can then draw Disney princesses and do lewd things to them. So it's a bit of both of your choices

Reactions: sp1234

sp1234

Jun 12, 2017
You're basically recreating Disney World (the 1 in Florida) using space magic. You can then draw Disney princesses and do lewd things to them. So it's a bit of both of your choices
i was hoping for adult park thing like the game welcome to erosland but this is still good

Last edited:

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Yes kingdom hearts original characters.

I am not against a bare chested Squall though.
Same here, at least get Aqua, Xion and Kairi and who god knows, maybe Olette since ther ARE the original ones from the game and NOT Disney characters, so i guess will have no problem (Also Squall is a Final Fantasy character, not an original one, make a gender change do not make a character really original, you know, is the same thing that say Daisy is a Donald without a dick)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Same here, at least get Aqua, Xion and Kairi and who god knows, maybe Olette since ther ARE the original ones from the game and NOT Disney characters, so i guess will have no problem (Also Squall is a Final Fantasy character, not an original one, make a gender change do not make a character really original, you know, is the same thing that say Daisy is a Donald without a dick)
Most KH girls are a bit too loli. And people are here for Disney girls. Dunno if dev dude will even have a poll with KH in it

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
Park After Dark v0.17p
Note: We're having trouble making the android build for some reason. The file linked below will be the previous v0.17x version, which is exactly the same minus the bugfixes.

All build versions can be found in this folder:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes