jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Yes between Mulan and Rapunzel. Put them to the club and ask both what they think of each other.
Thanks for that. I hadn't found that scene either. It seems to be sufficient to ask Mulan what she thinks of Rapunzel, when the scene immediately triggers if they are both in the club.

Blanfleming

May 21, 2023
I'm missing 2 Ariel scenes. I already unlocked the groping, handjob, footjob, blowjob, tit-sucking, sex, all the dates, sex during the day, club33, I&P club. Which one am I missing?

Dark XG

Dec 19, 2019
Hello, I have a question if one sends the princesses to the club, is it only for dancing or they also do sexual favors, why am I someone who does not like NTR? I do not like others touching my harem since they swore eternal love to the MC

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Hello, I have a question if one sends the princesses to the club, is it only for dancing or they also do sexual favors, why am I someone who does not like NTR? I do not like others touching my harem since they swore eternal love to the MC
Only for dancing.

• Love
Reactions: Dark XG

Wagoren85

Nov 21, 2018
I need help, i'm stuck in the game with 4 princesses (Belle, Aurora, Cinderella and Ariel) but i don't understand how to progress their plot or how unlock the other princesses
Is there a way?

dureldarkmane

May 24, 2019
litterally stuck on whatever the last treasure for helga is. have all the villian events done besides hers. keeps tellign me i need to find a treasure. click on every location (park and epcot), talk to every girl, repeat multi days in a row. have all the girls unlocked, missing a few outfits and a few of mulans sceans. but not sure what i'm missing.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
litterally stuck on whatever the last treasure for helga is. have all the villian events done besides hers. keeps tellign me i need to find a treasure. click on every location (park and epcot), talk to every girl, repeat multi days in a row. have all the girls unlocked, missing a few outfits and a few of mulans sceans. but not sure what i'm missing.
you can google the treasures you need for Helga and it should bring up results to help you out

lostboy79

Jul 19, 2017
Are you looking for treasure 3 or treasure 4? Treasure 4 is the final treasure and is easy just swing by Ariels Grooto and she'll let you loot her horde. If memory serves I found treasure 3 in Greece. Don't forget to check locations where treasures are during day and night just in case.

Last edited:

lostboy79

Jul 19, 2017
Can a kind soul please point me in the right direction, I have every outfit for Ariel but 14/16 scenes. I did the strip club, all of her dates, her daytime scenes and her night time scenes. Honestly can't figure out what I'm missing here... I have every other girl 100% all the villians everything just missing those 2 scenes.

4.10 star(s) 43 Votes