Jul 29, 2019
Hey SID Gaming, FYI: the head of the MC's penis is upside-down in the Jane blowjob scene. The little divot in the glans is supposed to be on the bottom of the penis, where it meets the frenulum. Easy mistake to make, but looks pretty goofy.
upsidedownpenis.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: BayJay47

Toontron1

Apr 11, 2024
Are you sure we're getting Mira Nova now? As much as I appreciate this given her sheer lack of R34 art, she isn't a Disney princess. Alice from Alice in Wonderland is more of a Disney Princess than she is and we got shafted when it came to her. The main girls that should be focused on are as follows: Snow White, Pocahontas, Jasmine, Kida, Chel, and I feel like I'm missing a girl who should be on this list but I'm drawing a blank right now.
Yeah, the Alice thing is a big miss. The developer comes up with a great design and angle, and then only uses it in the most limited way. With any luck they will realize that they can do a lot more there and fully develop that content. It would be nice to see that character interact with the rest of the cast. Frankly it would be very fitting to have her sneak into the park and be a bad influence on the others, needing more discipline from the MC.

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes