RPGM - Completed - Park Exhibition JK [v1.01] [double melon]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

There is no overall story. Control Yuna as she strips off her clothes around the park. At first she’s only willing to expose her underwear. By the end of the game, she can have sex with the homeless guys camping at the park!

Park Exposure JK was created with the RPG Maker game engine. Press Q to hide the text box. Press CTRL to skip dialogue. This game can be completed in an hour, but 100% completion requires over two hours of play. The computer in your bedroom gives hints on how to find all the scenes, which makes things much easier.

The game world is relatively small. It’s a public park with a few small regions. NPCs always give the same dialogue, so the world feels plastic and dead after the first hour.

There are 19 base CG images to fit the 15 erotic scenes. Most images are of the protagonist exposing herself or standing around naked. Five of the base CG’s comes from the five endings to the game.

Overall worth a play, but nothing revolutionary
  2. 2.00 star(s)

PierrotSol

There's probably a good game in here (I even like exposure play myself) but the MTL is just too bad to enjoy: Grammar aside text is too missaligned and not properply capitalized so it's not worth the effort trying to understand it.

If you are a fan of the Devs and wanted to try this game out then go ahead, I'll just wait for a better MTL edit or a proper translation if it ever happens.

Edit: Another user revised the MTL and it's now much more readable, you can find it if you go to Page 3