ADRIFT Part 3 of the Himeros Trilogy: Himeros Horizon [v0.90a] [Seztworks]

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
yurface I don't have saves that work with the release versions of the game. Each save has to be done by you while you play in the file menu. So you would have to know if you did any and where they would be last time you played. I am sorry but I can't help in this case.

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hello everyone
I have written a roadmap post on the Patreon page that is open to everyone. Go take a look if you are interested in how the releases are going to go from now on.
The next public release is coming the 18. November.
Have a lovely November :)
Sezt

Overboard

May 13, 2017
Sezt
can you have a look at my save. I can't do anything (wait or sleep) keeps saying i have something to do.

L:550107817603040 S:44120

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hiya Overboard. I will contact you to get some more info. You have most likely started a time sensitive event and found a way around it.

Edit: It seems you are in the mission select mode and I have forgot to add it to the task list. I will send you the options to remind you.

krkarr

Jan 11, 2019
i can't run the Yuki Trade mission.
it says that i have to go mission ops but i don't have it.
how do i get mission ops?

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Will you make a walkthrough?
I haven't made a walkthrough for Haven and I didn't plan for a walkthrough for Horizon since they are somewhat easier to play than Hotel. The non-linear stile of the games would make it hard for me to do that without removing a lot of what makes them interesting. If there are a lot of people asking for help after I am done with the game I might do a tips and hint collection of sorts.
Until then I don't mind helping out if you are stuck. In this case it showed me a an issue that shouldn't be there :) So I got to fix it in the code.

Reactions: F1Fan

krkarr

Jan 11, 2019
I haven't made a walkthrough for Haven and I didn't plan for a walkthrough for Horizon since they are somewhat easier to play than Hotel. The non-linear stile of the games would make it hard for me to do that without removing a lot of what makes them interesting. If there are a lot of people asking for help after I am done with the game I might do a tips and hint collection of sorts.
Until then I don't mind helping out if you are stuck. In this case it showed me a an issue that shouldn't be there :) So I got to fix it in the code.
here is my save

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
Thanks for this update !
A little suggestion : Do you think it could be possible to have an epilogue continuing the game after the ending, just containing more naughty bits (preferably a little interactive) with the girls ? This way you can fit the amount of sex content you want that suits the game and story and then you can satisfy all the most pervert of us :sneaky:

Reactions: krkarr

Sezt

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hiya Guntag It is a bit early to talk about the end just yet but the game does have definite endings. There will be a point of no return (that I might warn you about) where you can decide to stay at if you want to replay the repeatable scenes and such. If you then move forward with the main story you can't turn back until you finish and get the endings you have unlocked.
There are things I can't talk about in regards to story but the game does not lend itself to a post game situation even if your suggestion is a good one :)

jccb89

Jan 30, 2018
Hi Sezt, I am having a problem similar to Overboard. I can only wait or sleep. I could use a little help figuring out what to do here. L:450105716502060 S:42120