• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Partial [Partial Translation] Corporate Slave Succubus: Survival of a Newcomer Incubus Saki-chan Treated as a Consumable. [RJ01062555] [桃丼屋]

Poofless321

Sep 9, 2021
opera_Hmc0M9Fsm2.png
THREAD

TITLE: Corporate Slave Succubus - Newcomer Inma Sakihime's black company survival who is treated as a consumable item -
JPN TITLE: 社畜サキュバス ~消耗品扱いの新人淫魔咲姫ちゃんのブラック企業サバイバル~
Developer:
Version: 1.0
Platform: PC
Language: Japanese, Partial English(GPT-3.5)

Description

In a world where humans, magic, and magical powers coexist, Sakihime was originally human but one day became a succubus. Due to the widespread perception that succubi are lewd and vulgar, Sakihime has her job offer rescinded and begins to lead a harsh life. After much struggle, she finally manages to get a job at "Succubus First Industries" as a succubus, but her joy is short-lived.

Failing to meet quotas leads to being forcibly sent to an "external sales office," a hellish work environment!?!?!?!?

Set against a modern society backdrop, this is a black company survival simulation where the novice succubus Sakihime-chan unfolds her story!

• Basic CGs: 34 images, difference CGs: 578 images
  • Public holidays and skills unlock! Over 44 types of diverse and abundant H events
  • Multiple endings that change based on the degree of achievement over one year
  • Approximately 6 hours and 30 minutes of playtime to complete (※based on internal testing standards)
  • Full unlock switch feature

Download

Preview Images
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Poofless321

Sep 9, 2021
This is a Partial Translation using GPT-3.5. I did do some brief reading and editing, but this game is huge, and I got lazy, so take it with a grain of salt. Also, please inform me of bugs again The game is very big, and I might have broken something when using GPT-3.5 to translate

Litten

Apr 22, 2018
This is a Partial Translation using GPT-3.5. I did do some brief reading and editing, but this game is huge, and I got lazy, so take it with a grain of salt.
Man even the fact that you bothered at all is great already! Thank you so much!

Mar 19, 2018
from what i can gather, it seems that the game has a quarterly review (every 13 weeks) system, at which point there's some kind of evaluation. presumably, this is the game's fail-state, but it also might involve some other stuff too

however, the timer for it, in weeks, has gone into the negatives for me. i'm pretty sure the MTL broke it?

Reactions: wssdsk