[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] Partner or team for a metroid-vania project

The Architect

Singing dancing crap of the world
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
A brief intro, first: I have some finished games published (and one on hold). I'm currently taking a break due to a serious burn-out (among other issues). But I'm a freaking workaholic, and today I wondered: "what if I could work this thing in a team ?". Well... I'm posting here to check if this idea is feasible.

Project:
Unnamed sexy souls-metroid-vania in-planning project (Unity). This is a side-side project I worked some time ago with plans for stuff like advanced-cloth-damage-combat-sex-skill-building-non-linear-narrative that never went much far because of my other main projects. It requires a lot of programming for the action mechanics and enemy AI (coding is what I like to do), so I could never get much into work on art assets. But If a had a partner/team that helped me on that field, maybe this project could take off...

Here's a quick demo video:

Here's the main character base layered sprites:
View attachment idle-sprite-map.7z

Developer:
Me and hopefully more

Looking for:
2D/3D Artist (which tools you use doesn't matter, as long as the final asset is good and the style is consistent)

Employment Type:
Shared revenue, when/if the project is out

Work commitment:
It's part time for me. (part-part time actually)

Preferred method of contact:
F95 Direct Message

Job Description:
It would be great to partner with someone able to:
(1) Create background art and side-scroll tile maps for world building. It doesn't matter which tools (3D, 2D) they use, as long as the style is compatible with the one you can (roughly) see in the video.
Here's is the tile-map I made for the demo video:
tileset-1.png

(2) Convince me my "art style" suck and impose their own, also assuming art for characters ?

Additional comments:
-

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
This needs to be on a mainstream dev forum. You've moved beyond erotic games. So you know you can make a very nice living doing this. Id suggest a new patreon. I'd be happy to help man but i work a LOT and cant be reliable