VN - Ren'Py - Passionate Revelations [v0.5] [Cloaca Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Maycolo

This is the game of my dreams, an RPG that focuses more on visuals than text, without long dialogues and repetitive combat.
    If you want to enjoy the content even faster, the dev gives you the option of starting with a wife more “open” to your commands.

The renders are good but I've seen more detail in the videos, which are good and the NTR is interesting.

I'm looking forward to more scenes with the guy in the park, I don't know if it's a bug or future plans but there's an option to invite him to your house and also leave your wife with him in the park and go away, I wonder how many interesting scenes this can generate.

I hope to see this game grow a lot, great work.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Amin_sun

It is a promising game. The design of attracting characters and this kind of payment to them is interesting.
    The future towards which the story goes seems attractive and interesting. Looking forward to seeing the hottest scenes in the future.
    I really like the corruption of the female character to be discussed in detail and to see her corruption slowly.
    And finally, thank you for making this interesting game.