Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
43E8lTSBylf5QPtByU0yCU_US-JjxsnBQod3mkvHUqUY_nwmIJh_O_zTzllyBgvQ.png
Overview:
Path of Climax is an adventure RPG, Didier is an ordinary man who face is extraordinary destiny.​

Updated: 21-02-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: none
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
- - - -

AG1.png ENTREVIK.png FELA1.png FRESSANGE.png GA3.png pl1.png

Last edited:

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016

PathofClimax

Feb 21, 2018
The art may not be for everyone, but I can appreciate the huge amount of time, effort and courage it takes to publish a game. Kudos to the creator and good luck with your endeavors.
Don't worry Jerricho i don't take this things personnally, i need to work on the face of my characters.
This is my first game and i'm not experienced artist, there is place for improvement .
Thanks for the nice words, but i'm gonna need to work on theses faces.

For everybody else download the game and don't hesitate to tell me where you find place for improvement .
An update is on the road and constructive feedback is appreciated .

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
The dev himself beat me to it, the faces are the only thing that are hard to tolerate about the game because the bodies are mostly attractive, I will give you my opinion on this one soon, probably tomorrow since I'm very exhausted today..Good luck in your project.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
dont worry, im prety sure they are just joking. If you want i can give a try and share my thoughts :eazyHype:

Edit: 500+ MB, for a first release that sounds promising.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
@PathofClimax well....i was about to give my review but...i dont feel really any confident, the game its pretty buggi. my character disappear after he past out, luckily this RPG engine allow the use of mouse so i could continue playing it knowing kinda where i am.

whem u grab something from a box etc it doesnt show any text showing what u got, also the spars doesnt have an animation. the art that the game have isn't that bad but obviously its not great, i can say too much since its a first release but just keep working on it. the game needs more work.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
my first run on the game... enemy is too fast to avoid... venom bee is annoying as fuck for starters as their sting is refreshed back to 9 turn every fucking time...

Reactions: fallen1100 and 167

Tremore

Jan 31, 2017
5 minutes in... Nope.
The writing is rather bad, the art is doable (bit weird) but with all the other offerings out there those two combined makes me skip it all together.

To the dev: Spend a bit more time on the writing, we like flashy bits but it's quite a chore to get through text like that. I don't expect perfect or even great writing but this doesn't cut it.

Will try a (much) later version again to see if anything changed.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Don't worry Jerricho i don't take this things personnally, i need to work on the face of my characters.
This is my first game and i'm not experienced artist, there is place for improvement .
Thanks for the nice words, but i'm gonna need to work on theses faces.
Have you considered tracing/using 3d models?
Alternatively some people using anime style tend to get away with horrible proportions and faces that don't even pretend to exist in the 3rd dimension. Like in Fallen the characters look okay from 1 pov only and the next their hips transform to be twice as large and they're now cyclops yet people say that game has good art.

fallen.png

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Have you considered tracing/using 3d models?
Alternatively some people using anime style tend to get away with horrible proportions and faces that don't even pretend to exist in the 3rd dimension. Like in Fallen the characters look okay from 1 pov only and the next their hips transform to be twice as large and they're now cyclops yet people say that game has good art.

View attachment 75394
where does that art come from?