Patreon Acquires F95

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
Damn I was worried about all that piracy stuff and run looking for discussions on F95. And I've already started searching other similar piracy-content sites as alternatives:eek:
Absolutely forgot it's the 1st now

Jupix

Apr 7, 2018
I didn't get fooled for a decade, but you got me good. I read the whole thing and was like "c'mon, it's not that bad, it's not that bad, I'm sure a lot of users will migrate somewhere else and new F95 will be born or something...right?...Damn, what a joke.............wait..." And then it struck me. Good lord... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Pepenone

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
In the other America there are still 4 hours until April 1st, but it served to scare me for a moment
And what other America exactly ?

For East Coast there's still 5 hours before April, for West Coast it's 8 hours, and 11 hours for Hawaii.

But for everything at the East of Atlantic, it's already April. And god, there's a whole world there :eek: Some even pretend that it's where four continents can be found...

• Wow
Reactions: Hagatagar

lttesch

Aug 12, 2017
Holy shit this got me good. Was doing my daily update refresh and saw that banner. First thought, where the $%# am I going to get my eroge now! Well played.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
OK, guys, I fell for one minute until checked Patreon. All the same, I strongly recommend to everybody: save your games and prepare to migrate elsewhere :)

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I thought for a second that it would be the end for lots of games with incest and so, worst nightmare is to having Patreon snoop in here :eek::eek::eek:

Reactions: Pepenone
3.90 star(s) 17 Votes