• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Patreon Acquires F95

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

vkovalovskyi

May 22, 2022
Fuck this guys, i really got scared. I realised only after seeing this thread. I thought, are they for real?? "various types of digital cuckoldry".

Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
Ello!
That was indeed clever use of Patreon as April Fool since I believe it can be a reality with how much Devs on F95 use the site for their supports funding. Wouldn't be surprise if a good percentage of Patreon earning come from Adult Entertainment. Like any big business to see a good income will buyout any type of businesses, F95 been growing every year with decent new Devs showing up every few months with new entertainments. Thanks for the cheerful April Fool and keep growing F95(y).

Inebar

Jan 21, 2023
WHY i'm so credulous !! My brain stopped working when i read that you are happy with it haha.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
thing is, where i live it is NOT yet april 1st, so i really thought that this happened, and i would be scared if it really happen, 'cus Patreon would fuck up really bad, as we know they only care about obeying the credit card corporation's interests

Reactions: waffel

Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
Totally fell for it for a few seconds thinking Patreon was buying it out just to close it until my brain caught up and remembered what tomorrow will be. Well played.

Bromo

Feb 20, 2019
glad to see I was not the only one who fell for it - and even more so that it's fake :D
only 30 minutes after midnight here and I did not realize

well done, gents

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes