Patreon Recommendations Thread?

Jun 1, 2017
Out of curiosity, are there any threads here where people can post blurbs, links, etc. for Patreon accounts that they're supporting? I'm not talking about a place where the actual creators themselves can pimp their pages out, but where the community can perhaps direct money towards quality projects?

I ask because, having freeloaded so much, I want to give back some, but the search function on the Patreon site is less than helpful, and there doesn't seem to be an efficient browsing mechanism.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Out of curiosity, are there any threads here where people can post blurbs, links, etc. for Patreon accounts that they're supporting? I'm not talking about a place where the actual creators themselves can pimp their pages out, but where the community can perhaps direct money towards quality projects?

I ask because, having freeloaded so much, I want to give back some, but the search function on the Patreon site is less than helpful, and there doesn't seem to be an efficient browsing mechanism.
No such place exists here as far as I can tell, but you can start with looking at the home page then checking out the most viewed threads tab. That will help you locate the most popular games available.

As an alternative method you browse the profiles of Game developers that have an account here, by going to this .

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
No such place exists here as far as I can tell, but you can start with looking at the home page then checking out the most viewed threads tab. That will help you locate the most popular games available.

As an alternative method you browse the profiles of Game developers that have an account here, by going to this .
Apparently, only staff have the permission to view the list of Developers. Thanks anyways.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016

Well, find your favorite games on here and go to the original post in that thread. Most developers' Patreon pages are posted there.