Patreon

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
how to fix patreon spaceship problem .....???
Wait awhile and try again. It's a server error. You could try to clear your browser's cache and history and try again.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
but i use incognito mode no history
It's a server error - it's not on your side. It's on Patreon's side. That's the first thing I said and what the link I shared says. I only offered the second option just in case something might be hanging you up on your side - however it was more of a placebo.

So... "Wait awhile and try again."

disaster007

Jun 15, 2022
It's a server error - it's not on your side. It's on Patreon's side. That's the first thing I said and what the link I shared says. I only offered the second option just in case something might be hanging you up on your side - however it was more of a placebo.

So... "Wait awhile and try again."
thanks bro

i tried patreon on other browsers it works fine it's my browsers error

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
thanks bro

i tried patreon on other browsers it works fine it's my browsers error
Interesting, I would think this would go back to history/cache, then. I doubt Patreon would make incognito mode problematic - though there might be cookies it is attempting to set that incognito doesn't allow?

I am assuming that you aren't using a VPN while in incognito mode. I am also assuming that you are only attempting to view a webpage on Patreon - not upload/download/post a comment/interact in any way - and are getting this error.

I know you say that you are using incognito mode - I assume you have completely exited and ended the browser process on your mobile device (either by swiping when viewing apps still open in the background or forcing stop in the Apps settings for your device), reopened and tried again to see if it works.

The next steps I would think would be:
  • Try it in your browser without incognito mode
  • Delete history and cache and try again - first using incognito and then not using it
  • Finally, turn your mobile device off, wait 30 seconds, turn it on, and try to access the site again

disaster007

Jun 15, 2022
Interesting, I would think this would go back to history/cache, then. I doubt Patreon would make incognito mode problematic - though there might be cookies it is attempting to set that incognito doesn't allow?

I am assuming that you aren't using a VPN while in incognito mode. I am also assuming that you are only attempting to view a webpage on Patreon - not upload/download/post a comment/interact in any way - and are getting this error.

I know you say that you are using incognito mode - I assume you have completely exited and ended the browser process on your mobile device (either by swiping when viewing apps still open in the background or forcing stop in the Apps settings for your device), reopened and tried again to see if it works.

The next steps I would think would be:
  • Try it in your browser without incognito mode
  • Delete history and cache and try again - first using incognito and then not using it
  • Finally, turn your mobile device off, wait 30 seconds, turn it on, and try to access the site again
i was using incognito mode last night patreon was working fine on this browser too but something happened to patreon and i don't use vpn i use private dns and it works as a vpn too

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Interesting, I would think this would go back to history/cache, then.
Not necessarily. The fact that it works with other browser do not disqualify the server side error.

A site like Patreon have way more than one front end server on round robin (randomly choosen), and the browser can get the IP address for another one, then cache it. What mean that only one browser will show the error, because only it try to use the faulty server.
They can also use a load balancer as first level front end. There, they can by example direct you to one or another server depending on the priority you seem to have. A priority that can possibly depend on the information your browser accept to share, and so can be affected by the incognito mode.