gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
So turning the west wing of the house into a cam studio is a requirement to get Jade and Adrianah (according to the WT), but then you can't use that space as a milking parlour.

As far as I can tell, there's currently only the one milking scene connected to the milk farm, right? So no other content related to that.
Might just build the cam studio for long enough to get those two, then switch it back to the milk farm immediately after.

There's still no way to get the content you missed out on by marrying Angelica (or vice versa), right? Can't be arsed to do separate playthroughs for something like that.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Incidentally, I see from the walkthrough that inviting "the powerful" to the wedding with Angelica would have netted a car and a nightclub as wedding gifts; would be neat to get a second chance to get those when marrying Gabrielle rather than just some stat bonuses you could easily grind yourself.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
You choose the Family's Name. Your given Name is Leonardo, independent of your Choice. since you're talking to your own Father here, it only makes Sense he doesn't refer to you by your Family Name.
I am 100% sure you could choose the protagonist's first name many versions ago. Now you can't but you could. Pratically no one calls him by his name anyways.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Clown.34

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
can anyone tell me what I need to do...
You need Angelica married(with honeymoon i think) or Halley (enslaved i think too)...

where is Brighttown .
Inside Downtown, after Evening

So turning the west wing of the house into a cam studio is a requirement to get Jade and Adrianah (according to the WT), but then you can't use that space as a milking parlour.

As far as I can tell, there's currently only the one milking scene connected to the milk farm, right? So no other content related to that.
Might just build the cam studio for long enough to get those two, then switch it back to the milk farm immediately after.
You can go back and forth from the 2 spaces

There's still no way to get the content you missed out on by marrying Angelica (or vice versa), right? Can't be arsed to do separate playthroughs for something like that.
You can use my mod, it allows you to have most of the missed content of the game (linked at OP)

Cant text her, visiting her says to text her. There's no other interact option that i saw, its kinda just stuck
Just tested your save, and has no problems there...

Last edited:

saint_abc

May 27, 2020
Here is a list of all Pixiv content codes:

4j5f8g You have a feeling someone will visit you soon...
37gt8f You have a feeling something good will happen tomorrow. You also have a feeling you should check out the Meatlocker in Oldtown...
67df9g Once Lola has been cowed you should see her at her house...
58u79f Once Ypsilon Kappa recieves funding, they're bound to get some crazy shit happening at their house...
32v09m Once Aletta is yours you should seek her out...
29l87ds After supporting Douglas' expansion plans, his worker Oreana sure seems thankful...
22m07k You have a good feeling about pitchers bar tonight - there ought to be some sluts to find there..
49n61i Rue had mentioned she needed your help with something. You should try having Sophie wear something for you. Lola sometimes hangs out downtown.
coinage +10.000 Funds! Go nuts!
wuvwoo +100 Reputation!
divineintervention +50 Authority
45k99n After subduing Scarlet and Sienna visit them again at the VIP section of Satin Sluts...
99n22w After buying Villa Garcia, you should throw a house warming party!
76aol8 A new shipment has just arrived at the meatlocker in Old town! Three scenes with Jean unlocked!
2fj499 Another shipment has just arrived at the meatlocker in Old town! One scene with Jean unlocked!
6700bb Another shipment has just arrived at the meatlocker in Old town!
kj85lm Once Reilly is yours, go see her in the harem!
mi2099 You've heard tell of a new whore in the Satin Sluts Pleasure house
km442ro Two college girls has asked to talk to you in your office..
a9s57mm There's a new slave for sale at the meat locker..
mjk44bh Once you've won over Jade, you can find her on the beach...
khpp1559 There's a new slave for sale at the Meat locker...
jiLK84b There's a new slave for sale at the Meat locker...
uiIIb72 You've heard of two new imported slaves serving at Satin Sluts in the red light district...
mnjJ459 There are two exclusive new slaves in the Satin Sluts Pleasure House...
8b8kkOP There's a new slave in the Meat locker...
MNh86lp Once you have completed Gabrielle's content, there is an extra scene in the bedroom...
gHKR777 Once you have completed Aletta's content, there's something she wants to ask you...
rtYYe10 Satin Sluts Pleasure house has opened up a new BDSM section...

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
I am 100% sure you could choose the protagonist's first name many versions ago. Now you can't but you could. Pratically no one calls him by his name anyways.
Bro are you serious? I literally made this game and I'm telling you that at NO point could you choose your family's last name OR your first name. Clown added that functionality to his mod, but it's not in the actual game. If you don't believe me go back and play the older versions of the game. They're around online.

hedgehog4216

Jun 25, 2022
So when I tested your save I was able to text her normally. You can only text her once a day. You just need to do other stuff or go to sleep and do it again the next day.
I ignored not being able to text her and did a bunch of other stuff, the option never popped up for me. Could you make a save of my save after texting her and send it back lol?

This is what i see on my side

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes