Mod HTML Patriarch [v0.15] [Oranos] [MOD]

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
For everyone asking, the code is
عب يد

thanks for the mod, but most people aren't that code savvy to find the code/know what to look for
I know im gonna attract alot of hate, but here it goes:
If i wanted people to have a easy time with the bonus code, i would make it "codeless".
If you don't know what is the code, you have 2 options, learn how to find it, or wait for someone to share it.

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
If you enter the code and then go to review notes then you can't click return. If you click return then you get sended back to review notes...I tried to click several times return but it keeps sending me back to review notes, ( The page review notes ) like it is now on the screenshot...
Gonna need to check that one later on, thx

Edit: fixed, incoming update

Last edited:

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
There are some missing images in some events. They're linked as img/mod/ but there's no mod folder (ex line 2334)
Yea, some fan wrote couple of scenes wich i added, but forgot to upload as i was sleepy at the time, will do later, thank you for remember me

Hans Samu

Jun 7, 2020
Hi, sorry to bother, but i can't actually download the mod on any of the links, my browser is telling me the file contain a virus :/

GrimsantaXXX

Dec 31, 2019
I am also experiencing images missing the first time you walk around after going downtown. The first image has a directory of .../img/mods/Toth/61.webp but there are several. I clicked watch her, follow her, etc and all images were missing.

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
I am also experiencing images missing the first time you walk around after going downtown. The first image has a directory of .../img/mods/Toth/61.webp but there are several. I clicked watch her, follow her, etc and all images were missing.
are you on version 15 or 15.0.1, i released patch update near 1-2h ago

Marek115

Oct 23, 2018
Hey, sorry to say this, but i downloaded all Files for the game and the mod, but i dont find anywhere the button to activate the mod.
Can please somone help me

Last edited:

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
Hi, when we talk to Lola to educate her, there is this error.
Does it block her story?
fixed, let me know how it goes

Hey, sorry to say this, but i downloaded all Files for the game and the mod, but i dont find anywhere the button to activate the mod.
Can please somone help me
somewhere around on this tread there is a code, use it and the check the activation on OP