Mod HTML Patriarch [v0.16] [Oranos] [MOD]

fufu123

Dec 7, 2017
hi i might have found a bug Clown.34 after the enslament off jackline the girl in the gym after the complet corruption off town every day at the start off the day the screen remains blank i have hattched a image off happens every single time you press " start of the day" after "finances" at least for me
i have the same bug while playing thru.

• Hey there
Reactions: Clown.34

Antad

Dec 25, 2017
hi i might have found a bug Clown.34 after the enslament off jackline the girl in the gym after the complet corruption off town every day at the start off the day the screen remains blank i have hattched a image off happens every single time you press " start of the day" after "finances" at least for me
i have the same bug while playing thru.
I also have the same problem

dreas

Feb 8, 2018
Increase soldier, get more than 70 and it will trigger, will change that info next time
im having the exact same issue im on day 121 with 153 soldiers and its just not triggering. I have an old save thats up to date but i couldn't get haley content to trigger on that so i did cheat this new save to speed things up so that might be the issue so maybe did some things the game doesnt think you should be able to do before the 100 day event triggers. Here is copy of the save

• Hey there

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
im having the exact same issue im on day 121 with 153 soldiers and its just not triggering. I have an old save thats up to date but i couldn't get haley content to trigger on that so i did cheat this new save to speed things up so that might be the issue so maybe did some things the game doesnt think you should be able to do before the 100 day event triggers. Here is copy of the save
There is something wrong yes, but its not my fault, and i won't say whose at fault too.... but it ain't me, because if you try use the original file from dev the problem will still be there....
This is dev working and giving me work...

Well, was my mistake, working on it now, update in 5 mins, i belive

Last edited:
Reactions: dreas

LuxVonDeux

Nov 24, 2019
how did you do it, im scracthing head off
The code is: ⅺixⅾ⁃νrs

If it is not working, open the modded HTML on Notepad and search PatreonAks. Follow the line carefully until you find the code above me. Copy that code and use it to activate the mod.

• Hey there

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
new update, fixed main mission bug progress, have fun

ps. LuxVonDeux I sold all my legos since your last threat, and also took out "PatreonAks" from the code, I eagerly await your next one :p

fufu123

Dec 7, 2017
Clown.34 not sure if my save is bugged. jacqueline cant continue anywhere. anyway to reset ? also capo quest already triggered but cqnt continue to enlist spy etc

• Hey there

zotscheetter

Jan 10, 2018
Code:
<!--hello 3 __Aks-->
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
&lt;&lt;if $modcode is true&gt;&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;GREENtext&quot;&gt;( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)&lt;/span&gt;
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
&lt;&lt;elseif $a16t1 is true&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;link "( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;popover &#39;opaque&#39;&gt;&gt;\

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⡷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⡿⠋⠈⠻⣮⣳⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣴⣾⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⣿⣿⣤⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⣶⣿⡿⠟⠛⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠛⠿⠿⣿⣷⣶⣤⣄⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣴⣾⡿⠟⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠛⠻⠿⣿⣶⣦⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⣀⣠⣤⣤⣀⡀⠀⠀⣀⣴⣿⡿⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⠿⣿⣷⣦⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣤⣄⠀⠀
⢀⣤⣾⡿⠟⠛⠛⢿⣿⣶⣾⣿⠟⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⠿⣿⣷⣦⣀⣀⣤⣶⣿⡿⠿⢿⣿⡀⠀
⣿⣿⠏⠀⢰⡆⠀⠀⠉⢿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠻⢿⡿⠟⠋⠁⠀⠀⢸⣿⠇⠀
⣿⡟⠀⣀⠈⣀⡀⠒⠃⠀⠙⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⠇⠀
⣿⡇⠀⠛⢠⡋⢙⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀
⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠓⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠛⠋⠀⠀⢸⣧⣤⣤⣶⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣿⡿⠀⠀
⣿⣿⣤⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠻⣷⣶⣶⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⠁⠀⠀
⠈⠛⠻⠿⢿⣿⣷⣶⣦⣤⣄⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⡏⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠙⠛⠻⠿⢿⣿⣷⣶⣦⣤⣄⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠿⠛⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢿⣿⡄⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠙⠛⠻⠿⢿⣿⣷⣶⣦⣤⣄⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢿⣿⡄⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠛⠛⠿⠿⣿⣷⣶⣶⣤⣤⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢿⡿⣄
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠛⠛⠿⠿⣿⣷⣶⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣹
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣧
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣠⣤⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣤⣄⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⢿⣻⣷⣶⣾⣿⣿⡿⢯⣛⣛⡋⠁⠀⠀⠉⠙⠛⠛⠿⣿⣿⡷⣶⣿

&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;

&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;Yea, It&#39;s me again, the best modder that you know ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)&lt;/span&gt;

&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;Maybe the only one too, but who cares?? ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯&lt;/span&gt;

&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;This is what i have been doing what my free time...&lt;/span&gt;

&lt;img src=&quot;img/mods/Toth2/06.webp&quot;/&gt;

&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;Now, lets deal with the reason you are here...&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;The update right...?&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;I gotch&#39;u...&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;A toon of new shit, and more possiblities...&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;Well, maybe not on this update...&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;Who knows..?&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;What do we have here???&lt;/span&gt;

//
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt; *New* - Update 100% made to need new save, if you are using an old one and its working, without any code/save modification, you've bested me&lt;/span&gt;

&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt; *New* - Even at basement, not sure yet if its continuation of the park or not, will know at next update&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt; *New* - Some more little stuff that i forgot....&lt;/span&gt;

&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;- Girl at gym...&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;- Park event...&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;- New interface on left side bar&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;- Custum family name (start new game)&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;- Custumizable stats when on "Review your notes" (requires activation mod page + code)&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;- Honeymoon island event repeatable as vacations&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;- More repeatable scenes (old and new)&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;- Lexi and others will be easier to get&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;- Unlocked phone to most of the events&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;- Option to buy all Meatlocker slaves at once (more expensive)&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;- Both versions to Safrom available&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;- Angelica and Haley&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;- "Surprise" on honeymoon can be changed and repeated&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;- After honeymoon Emily will be at home&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;- Skip button (disabled after day 100) (and now gives you some resources)&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;- Monique and mares can be breed again and again, and again...&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;.  .  . (try skip 30days, if that don't work...)&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;.  .  .  .  .  . (may require new save...)&lt;/span&gt;

&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;If you see any unique time event that you like, let me know and maybe i add it  (‿!‿) ԅ(≖‿≖ ԅ)&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;Maybe i like it too...   (╯✧∇✧)╯ ( • ) ( • )&lt;/span&gt;

&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;Ps, i forgot this part on last update, but nobody told me about it, so i just sent some pics from my OF on the middle and dare you to discover them, winner gets a freebie, just text me on OF if you find me, people on tread will be ignored if not talking about game.&lt;/span&gt;

Anyway, go to notes to use the stats code, it will work now...
//
&lt;&lt;set $modcode to true&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;set $version to 1600&gt;&gt;<!--Important stuff __Aks-->

Can't seem to find code, the xiixd-vrs doesn't work (even with special chars) and also can't find "PatreonAks" mentioned anywhere.
Found the following stuff above but can't seem to find code here as well since all it only ever checks if $modcode is true, can't find where it sets it to true.

• Hey there

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
ok. the capo quest triggered. but jacqueline is still bugged. also missing 1 recommendation and i dont know how to get it for the model agency =/
Something tells me you've tampered with the save outside of the "notes", but I can't say for sure.
Jaqueline is at an end for now, there is no more content for her.
Capo is bugged because the threat is still low, what should be impossible to at this point in the main story.
To get the last Letter just "Claim reward" from the "Achievements".

Edit. will tag you and leave here you save corrected.
jaque is at beggining when you meet her andmain story should trigger if you go to sleep
View attachment m.s. and jaque reset .save

Last edited:

zotscheetter

Jan 10, 2018
Code:
<!--hello 3 __Aks-->
&lt;&lt;if $modcode is true&gt;&gt;&lt;span class=&quot;GREENtext&quot;&gt;( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;&lt;elseif $a16t1 is true&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;link "( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;popover &#39;opaque&#39;&gt;&gt;\

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⡷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⡿⠋⠈⠻⣮⣳⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣴⣾⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⣿⣿⣤⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⣶⣿⡿⠟⠛⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠛⠿⠿⣿⣷⣶⣤⣄⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣴⣾⡿⠟⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠛⠻⠿⣿⣶⣦⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⣀⣠⣤⣤⣀⡀⠀⠀⣀⣴⣿⡿⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⠿⣿⣷⣦⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣤⣄⠀⠀
⢀⣤⣾⡿⠟⠛⠛⢿⣿⣶⣾⣿⠟⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⠿⣿⣷⣦⣀⣀⣤⣶⣿⡿⠿⢿⣿⡀⠀
⣿⣿⠏⠀⢰⡆⠀⠀⠉⢿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠻⢿⡿⠟⠋⠁⠀⠀⢸⣿⠇⠀
⣿⡟⠀⣀⠈⣀⡀⠒⠃⠀⠙⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⠇⠀
⣿⡇⠀⠛⢠⡋⢙⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⠄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠀⠀
⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠓⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠛⠋⠀⠀⢸⣧⣤⣤⣶⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣿⡿⠀⠀
⣿⣿⣤⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠻⣷⣶⣶⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣿⣿⠁⠀⠀
⠈⠛⠻⠿⢿⣿⣷⣶⣦⣤⣄⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⡏⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠙⠛⠻⠿⢿⣿⣷⣶⣦⣤⣄⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠿⠛⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢿⣿⡄⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠙⠛⠻⠿⢿⣿⣷⣶⣦⣤⣄⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢿⣿⡄⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠛⠛⠿⠿⣿⣷⣶⣶⣤⣤⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢿⡿⣄
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠛⠛⠿⠿⣿⣷⣶⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⣿⣹
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣧
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣠⣤⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣤⣄⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⢿⣻⣷⣶⣾⣿⣿⡿⢯⣛⣛⡋⠁⠀⠀⠉⠙⠛⠛⠿⣿⣿⡷⣶⣿

&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;

&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;Yea, It&#39;s me again, the best modder that you know ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)&lt;/span&gt;

&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;Maybe the only one too, but who cares?? ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯&lt;/span&gt;

&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;This is what i have been doing what my free time...&lt;/span&gt;

&lt;img src=&quot;img/mods/Toth2/06.webp&quot;/&gt;

&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;Now, lets deal with the reason you are here...&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;The update right...?&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;I gotch&#39;u...&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;A toon of new shit, and more possiblities...&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;Well, maybe not on this update...&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;Who knows..?&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;What do we have here???&lt;/span&gt;

//
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt; *New* - Update 100% made to need new save, if you are using an old one and its working, without any code/save modification, you've bested me&lt;/span&gt;

&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt; *New* - Even at basement, not sure yet if its continuation of the park or not, will know at next update&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt; *New* - Some more little stuff that i forgot....&lt;/span&gt;

&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;- Girl at gym...&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;- Park event...&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;- New interface on left side bar&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;- Custum family name (start new game)&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;- Custumizable stats when on "Review your notes" (requires activation mod page + code)&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;- Honeymoon island event repeatable as vacations&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;- More repeatable scenes (old and new)&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;- Lexi and others will be easier to get&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;- Unlocked phone to most of the events&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;- Option to buy all Meatlocker slaves at once (more expensive)&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;- Both versions to Safrom available&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;- Angelica and Haley&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;- "Surprise" on honeymoon can be changed and repeated&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;- After honeymoon Emily will be at home&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;- Skip button (disabled after day 100) (and now gives you some resources)&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;- Monique and mares can be breed again and again, and again...&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;.  .  . (try skip 30days, if that don't work...)&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;.  .  .  .  .  . (may require new save...)&lt;/span&gt;

&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;If you see any unique time event that you like, let me know and maybe i add it  (‿!‿) ԅ(≖‿≖ ԅ)&lt;/span&gt;
&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;Maybe i like it too...   (╯✧∇✧)╯ ( • ) ( • )&lt;/span&gt;

&lt;span class=&quot;MODtext&quot;&gt;Ps, i forgot this part on last update, but nobody told me about it, so i just sent some pics from my OF on the middle and dare you to discover them, winner gets a freebie, just text me on OF if you find me, people on tread will be ignored if not talking about game.&lt;/span&gt;

Anyway, go to notes to use the stats code, it will work now...
//
&lt;&lt;set $modcode to true&gt;&gt;&lt;&lt;set $version to 1600&gt;&gt;<!--Important stuff __Aks-->

Can't seem to find code, the xiixd-vrs doesn't work (even with special chars) and also can't find "PatreonAks" mentioned anywhere.
Found the following stuff above but can't seem to find code here as well since all it only ever checks if $modcode is true, can't find where it sets it to true.
Found it and I just want to mention, f*ck you and I'll see you the next time. (ⅺixⅾ⁃ν)

• Hey there

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
apparently it doesn't past but after the v you need either the russion or czech flag emoji
If you had payed a little more attention to the tread, as you pay to love me here, you would see that a couple of members had already posted the code, explained that had special characters on it, and even i had confirmed it....

Found it and I just want to mention, f*ck you and I'll see you the next time. (ⅺixⅾ⁃ν)
But this comment desearvs something special, so i may break saves on next update too, maybe put some flags so people have to actually grind for the game, and get save broke if caught cheating... maybe...
will see how much time i have to spare for you

With love.
myself

Last edited: