LVXS

Oct 25, 2017
Am I missing content or are there a few characters with gifs/images prepared but not implemented?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Go to the park to meet her, then get her some sunscreen. Date path from there.
Ok, I have it now first after I used the update button for the game. (started from the beginning and you must use update buttons)

Have now all girls and used 6 Codes.

These was my reported bugs:

Teach a Class - I can do it endless get all time 70 and no time forward, you can buy the car aso endless, Marquis you can pay endless the debt

Rushbrook Avenue - Lola talk - no text I don`t know what I have to do with her (school is all done) time switch
Solution: For Lola you have to go to Megazonic Night Club talk to the guy and pay 2,000 then you go to her house (after this you have a talk text)

Patreon Code:
Lolas Friend (Danica) break the free played Lola (only fuck option after it) and Mary is vanished in school (call a girl into the office)

Oreana Code
Delete the last letter when you fix the html.exe and you can unlock her

Last edited:
Reactions: OranosDev

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Well...
Currently on Day 140
8 Slaves
3 Girlfriends
2 Sisters
and a partridge in a pear tree....

I have 26,000
and bring in abt a grand per day.
oh...and Reputation 320
Does that jive w what some others have?

Last edited:
Reactions: Brovalon

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Well...
Currently on Day 140
8 Slaves
3 Girlfriends
2 Sisters
and a partridge in a pear tree....

I have 26,000
and bring in abt a grand per day.
oh...and Reputation 320
Does that jive w what some others have?
I've since deleted my save but that looks about right. Perhaps missing a girlfriend because I think you make your school workplace secretary into a girlfriend, not a slave. Then you get... three other girlfriends? I can't recall if the most recent student is a girlfriend or slave. I also missed the two from the text message and it never triggered again, but otherwise that looks correct.

Reactions: Forgotted

Zanelth

Aug 8, 2020
Missing 2 achievements. Anyone know what they are? It's the 3rd and 4th ones between Carmichael and Amber.

RedBanzai-nsfw

May 13, 2017
Ok, I have it now first after I used the update button for the game. (started from the beginning and you must use update buttons)

Teach a Class - I can do it endless get all time 70 and no time forward, you can buy the car aso endless, Marquis you can pay endless the debt

Rushbrook Avenue - Lola talk - no text I don`t know what I have to do with her (school is all done) time switch
Solution: For Lola you have to go to Megazonic Night Club talk to the guy and pay 2,000 then you go to her house (after this you have a talk text)

Patreon Code:
Lolas Friend (Danica) break the free played Lola (only fuck option after it) and Mary is vanished in school (call a girl into the office)

Oreana Code
i tried doing the fix for oreana
Yes, but you have to enter Patreon codes.
You can figure them from here
i tried and did a fix for the code still says wrong code for oreana

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
i tried doing the fix for oreana

i tried and did a fix for the code still says wrong code for oreana
Give in the correct code and it works.

https://f95zone.to/threads/patriarch-v0-3-oranos.79308/page-12#post-5809963

The last code have 7 numbers and you must correct him to 6 numbers.

Oreana Code
Delete the last letter/number when you fix the html.exe and you can unlock her

Copy the Code and insert it (you can copy it aso into word in your web browser or like something and so on to see the correct writing).

When he don`t accept the code you haven`t insert the correct code !!!

For example "l" is not "1" !!!

JohnnyXR

Nov 24, 2018
If you're still looking to cheat, just use the standard console. For html-games you really don't need save editors or anything like that.
Press F12 to open the console. Should be the same-ish for most browsers (definitely works for Firefox and Edge and if I remember right Chrome too). Then just type:

SugarCube.State.variables.

and it should give you a drop-down-list of the variables you can change on the fly. Select what you want and change it. So for example for money for this game you'd have:

SugarCube.State.variables.Funds=10000

to set your money / funds to 10000.

Just don't edit too much without knowing what the code is. In some games you can easily break progression by just changing variables without care.
This isn't working for me. When I type that in, I get this message:

ReferenceError: SugarCube is not defined

What am I doing wrong? Thanks!

OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
Someone know how to have more money ? I can have 40 each day with add more work, 30 passive, but no mote
Go to Girls>Assign tasks> and give your slaves a job to do. Once you have enough money you can begin investing to earn even more.

Yellowchopsticks

Jan 3, 2019
Liking the game so far except for one minor gripe. Can you please go through all the text and spell tongue correctly so it's not "tounge" everywhere?

Seven7h

Aug 8, 2018
Anyone knows how to fix Lexi, I have never got her message. What triggers it?
Edit: I got all other achievements.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
Hey guys just started my own HTLM game do u like POV or don't care if u c the guys faces. hope we get to fuck the headmistress daughter in font of her or 3way with them

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017

Patreon Code:

Oreana Code
How do i unlock danica and oreana? i've gotten all the achievements.

3.80 star(s) 36 Votes