OranosDev

Discerning Coomer
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2021
yeah i know. i mean about future updates and the game not dropping
I usually like to hold off on saying too much before I've developed enough content on each version, that way I don't disapoint people if I end up needing to change something.

Reactions: Melanx0l1k

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
I usually like to hold off on saying too much before I've developed enough content on each version, that way I don't disapoint people if I end up needing to change something.
Hey, very nice game, have been enjoying it since the start. Some feedback if i might, when providing a save, after reworking the codes and stuff, let it be at the end of the last patch and not before if possible, in order to skip annoying grind. Cheers :)

Reactions: OranosDev

emby

Sep 12, 2017
This might be a dumb question, but can you get all the achievements at once? It seems like when you restart, you lose the achievements that you accumulated, and since you can't get them all in one playthrough, you can never have them all? Am I missing something simple?

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
This might be a dumb question, but can you get all the achievements at once? It seems like when you restart, you lose the achievements that you accumulated, and since you can't get them all in one playthrough, you can never have them all? Am I missing something simple?
Up till last update you could but as of this one you can't have all achievements in one playthrough.

Reactions: emby

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
You can have all but one. Either you marry Angelica or choose to remain unmarried and in doing so get access to some followers and another character. Thus so far, the total amount of achievements one can get in a single playthrough of Patriarch is: total number of achievements - 1. (And seemingly this will be clarified in further updates to the achievements board.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: emby
3.80 star(s) 36 Votes