Others Pattern Screamers+ [v0.6.0.4b+] [Strange Girl, Fouzi]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Mar 4, 2023
For some reason it's not working for me (windows), I downloaded it from multiple different download links, and I open it, press the next button 3 times, and it crashes, I have downloaded it from Mega and Pixeldrain, and it worked for a second, but now everything I do, no matter what crashes it. Could someone lend a hand?

Update, also tried it on mobile with the mega apk, same issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShamanLab

GrimmShade

Aug 13, 2018
on the authors itch.io page you can run the game or can download it and play it. sadly it is not the full version for either.

Last edited:

ViktorShahter

Mar 19, 2019
For some reason it's not working for me (windows), I downloaded it from multiple different download links, and I open it, press the next button 3 times, and it crashes, I have downloaded it from Mega and Pixeldrain, and it worked for a second, but now everything I do, no matter what crashes it. Could someone lend a hand?

Update, also tried it on mobile with the mega apk, same issue.
Have you tried last links that I sent here? You can find them at the end of previous (2nd) page.

Aerrae

Apr 26, 2020
Seems like it could be a really engaging plot.

I don't mind working for good spank bank material when the gameplay or story are interesting. This looks like one of those games I might like more for the writing when it's done.

Fouzi

Jan 13, 2023
Seems like it could be a really engaging plot.

I don't mind working for good spank bank material when the gameplay or story are interesting. This looks like one of those games I might like more for the writing when it's done.
Glad to hear that but maybe buy the official game instead of downloading a pirated version if you want to see more episodes and content

Unlike AAA studios , pirating kills indie studios .

Last edited:

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Glad to hear that but maybe buy the official game instead of downloading a pirated version if you want to see more episodes and content

to keep the explanation short, that's not how it works
pirates are not sales lost
vast majority of pirates would not buy, interact with or possibly even see the product otherwise
and trying to fight it is gonna be a losing battle
btw if you're the dev you can apply for game dev badge and thread ownership

ViktorShahter

Mar 19, 2019

You see, most of the time pirates either:
a) trying game before buying it;
b) don't have money on the game at all;
c) don't want to invest into unfinished product.

Aerrae

Apr 26, 2020

Is there actually more content in the paid version? Cause I'll definitely buy it now. I have no issue spending money, it's just I'm not going to pay on patreon for minor updates.

For example, I tried, then bought Crisis Point Extinction more than once, spent 30 bucks total I think, but now I'm waiting for it to have another substantial update before I put more in.

I do thank the people that support them without immediate product of course, else I wouldn't be able to do this at all.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote