VN Ren'Py Paula the teacher

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
A couple test renders of Paula, from our new game "Saving Paula."
She is still a little out of shape here, before you (the MC) help her loose a few pounds and return to her former glory as a soap-opera star.
Tomorrow I will post a few more photos of her, after she finishes her workout :)

X_Paula_Fat_Teacher_02.jpg

A bit over weight (for now), but still has nice legs, I think ;)

X_Paula_1f.jpg

Tomorrow, we will visit her at the gym.
From what I here, she's got in real good shape :)

Apr 18, 2018
Just looking at her waist and arms she is far from overweight lol
Well, I like 'em with a bit more flesh than this, but I get it: most so-called Milfs in these games are thinner, and especially younger - "Moms" look as young as their kids...
I like it that Paula here looks a bit fuller, and love it that she doesn't look in her 20's - especially in her previous photos that I've seen, where she looks a bit older.

But if I understand him correctly, then she's going to shed some pounds as the game progresses.
So I'll enjoy it while it lasts :)

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Hot MILF!
:geek:

But there is room for improvement, especially with the lighting.

And she looks in shape enough for me :)
Thanks, Derek!
As for the improvements, you're right - and there is even more than just lighting to improve.
All the materials have been re-worked, especially the eyes.
I hope you like what you see tomorrow :)

Reactions: Derek Wildstsar

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Just looking at her waist and arms she is far from overweight lol

Well, she isn't chubby, but she isn't thin, either - she has a bit of a belly, and overall "roundness" to her, even in her face.
She's still sexy, though :)
But depending on your actions in the game, she will get thinner - mascular or not, depends on you.

Just a little fine tuning.....looking forward to all that "work".

Well, Paula's been working really hard, and tomorrow you'll see some results.
I hope you'll like it ;)

Well, I like 'em with a bit more flesh than this, but I get it: most so-called Milfs in these games are thinner, and especially younger - "Moms" look as young as their kids...
I like it that Paula here looks a bit fuller, and love it that she doesn't look in her 20's - especially in her previous photos that I've seen, where she looks a bit older.

But if I understand him correctly, then she's going to shed some pounds as the game progresses.
So I'll enjoy it while it lasts :)

You understand correctly: you have a limited time in the game to enjoy "full-framed" Paula, I'm afraid :)
But there are games out there with chubby gals. I'm sure some of them are quite good.
Of course, if you are looking to invest in a game, we would like you to visit our Patreon page, first... ;)

One thing you are very correct about: it really breaks a game for me when it says "Milf" or "Mom" and the lady looks younger than her kids.
We really tried to make her look her age. Well, to a degree...
We don't want her to look too old.
We would appreciate it if you guys comment on that, too, in these test renders - so we can still add a few years to her, for example.

Apr 18, 2018
You understand correctly: you have a limited time in the game to enjoy "full-framed" Paula, I'm afraid :)
But there are games out there with chubby gals. I'm sure some of them are quite good.
Of course, if you are looking to invest in a game, we would like you to visit our Patreon page, first... ;)
We would appreciate it if you guys comment on that, too, in these test renders - so we can still add a few years to her, for example.
Some "Chubby" games are really too much for my taste - either disproportionate bodies, or even downright ugly.
There are of course games like "Foot of the Mountains" and others, that are great.

As for her age: I think the previous photos of her (nightgown) or even better in that respect.

And when you'll have the first version of a playable game, even just a demo, I'll be happy to visit your Patreon page :)

Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Mmm okay, but she looked hotter before...
Which photos do you mean?
Up here, teaching, or the earlier ones, in bed?

We are actually still tweaking her, so any constructive criticism will be appreciated.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Paula, 20 years ago, in her starring role in the tele-novella "Putanina."
She played Putanina - a cat-burglar super-heroine.
But then she left, at the peek of her career, for the love of her life.
And now he left her.
The bastard!

X_Paula_Putana_02.jpg