VN Ren'Py Paula the teacher

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Not bad. If you're taking feedback, I'd respectfully request a more, er, "realistic" waist. The extreme hourglass figure makes things a bit less... immersive. But that's just my two cents.
First, Thank you for your feedback.
And yes, I do take it into consideration. Especially when it's respectful ;)
In this particular case, I actually enlarged the butt a bit, instead of squeezing the waist.
Proportion-wise, I guess, it looks the same - especially when she stands alone in the scene, with no-one to compare to.
And whenever you have a suggestion or criticism, especially if it's so polite, please tell me.
I meant what I've said about the feedback part.

Yup. The highly unrealistic bodies with the typical anti-gravity beach ball boobs are a huge turn off! Too bad that many games are still using those (or are the stock assets really all so limited??) :(:(:(:(
First, we should all remember that these things are, most of all, a matter of opinion and personal taste.
So I wouldn't call (almost) anything "a huge turn off." I would say it's a huge turn off for me.
Because there are quite a few cases, especially the extreme ones, that I totally agree with you - but to a point. because for me, at least, the reason I do a game in 3d, instead of live-action (yes, I actually have a choice. Lucky me ;) ), is to make my characters a bit extra-realistic.
So there's my personal taste that should be considered. Ah, the privileges of being the artist... :)

As for the breasts I totally agree - most of all in the "physics" department. And I am going to use gravity and such on those, to make them more realistic.

But I'm glad you brought up the "stock assets" issue: Paula, the main character, is in fact my own creation, based on two nude models I myself photographed at my studio, and modelled on Maya.
Then I used a DAZ G8F figure to re-topologize and map her UVs, so I can use the HD maps of DAZ characters, among other assets DAZ so readily provides.
This is my intention with a few more characters.

Jessica, Max and a few other characters are mostly DAZ assets, but changed of course by me.

One of my goals, as I've stated on my Patreon page, is to make enough money doing these games in order to do all characters and animations in Maya, and render them with RenderMan.
Although I think that I have achieved nice results with the DAZ renderer, especially with the "Putinina" renders (the young, masked Paula), seen on this thread.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
This is actually my first attempt with the G8.1 Figure, and the first time I used the DAZ facial rig.
Still got a lot to learn, obviously, but I really like my own Maya rigs and blend-shapes better.
I hope that when I'm more used to the DAZ system, I will get better results.

Jessica_Red_03.jpg