Others Pawn Pleasure : a Lewd Pawn Shop Simulator [Development Thread]

What interest you more in aspect of future game content?

• This gameplay idea is not interesting

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
I really loved Recettear so would love to see a lewd game like that.

At the start, the player wouldn't be able to access the lewd part immediately, there will be event that trigger this feature unlock (ex: mc realizing the world doesn't have male).
If that's the case you could even make them "haggle" to pay you more to fuck them.
There will be another plot after this but right now I'm focusing more on the core gameplay loop.
The depth of this kind of Gameplay resides in the Customers. Their personality, their traits, their fetishes.
You could also consider it a kind of Dating Sim with your customers where you build a relationship with them. Maybe you can get a Love Ending with them.
I recommend looking at a brothel sim like Monster Girl Club Bifrost to see what can be achieved in terms of that.

Also a good video analysing this mechanic:

Reactions: adikt

adikt

Sep 8, 2018
I really loved Recettear so would love to see a lewd game like that.

If that's the case you could even make them "haggle" to pay you more to fuck them.

The depth of this kind of Gameplay resides in the Customers. Their personality, their traits, their fetishes.
You could also consider it a kind of Dating Sim with your customers where you build a relationship with them. Maybe you can get a Love Ending with them.
I recommend looking at a brothel sim like Monster Girl Club Bifrost to see what can be achieved in terms of that.

Also a good video analysing this mechanic:
Hi, thank you so much for your input, been busy with office works lately, but planning to come back developing this very soon. The video you give also very insightful, thank you!

Reactions: DuniX