MP-40 Enjoyer
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
0565cc6142bdc200ab0edcd86c70f5e5_original.png

Overview:
Long after the fall of mankind, in a rich, prosperous land, there lived an emperor. His reign was cruel and cold, but ironically, there was peace. He was just in his judgment, but merciless in his actions. Nobody dared to start a fight in his lands as he cared not of whom he has to punish—those who were against his words would be killed instantly without mercy.

Despite the overall peace, the minority races struggled to survive. The traditionally fierce carnivores dominated the trading and industrial sector, taking control of the mines and ports while the agriculture sector is fully controlled by the tame yet wise herbivores in the less bustling southern lands. In between these two extremes, there were the minorities, consisting of small predators and species that do not belong to either extreme. The foxes, especially—due to being infamous with their heritage as sly and untrustworthy—had it the worst. Not many of the carnivores wanted to trade with them, and the herbivores kept their distance from the foxes, fearing for their safety.

Desiring the comfort of life like other races, the great leaders of the foxes decided to send their vixens to the Great City of Crance, as a gift to the emperor with the hope that one of the girls would luck out to be chosen as the emperor’s concubines (or even, mate) and could provide a better life for their race. The emperor, after all, has been famed with certain soft spots for his concubines.

Hence, this is the story of seduction between the fox girls and the cold emperor.​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-12
Release Date: 2019-05-19
Developer: Tamaya Kagiya
Publisher: MangaGamer
Version: Download Pack
Language: English
VNDB:
Length: Short
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

0565cc6142bdc200ab0edcd86c70f5e5_original.png fPpotZ.png TL2wq3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
i swear to god the first picture, i have seen this girl somewhere i just cant tell you where
It was kickstarted a few years ago, I think it was the manager that embezzled funds from the project which caused the team working on it to re-release the kickstarter demo as the "finished product" to save face while they did some house cleaning, however under new management it was one of those "We swear someday we'll do it right, just give us more time & money" sort of things.

I haven't heard any real news about it for awhile and it doesn't look like there is anything new on their kickstarter since
, no update history on Steam, and MangaGamer doesn't have it listed on their site has this thing well buried...

Kinda curious if this is anything different from what I seen 3 years ago.

Last edited:

Night

Nov 7, 2016
It was kickstarted a few years ago, I think it was the manager that embezzled funds from the project which caused the team working on it to re-release the kickstarter demo as the "finished product" to save face while they did some house cleaning, however under new management it was one of those "We swear someday we'll do it right, just give us more time & money" sort of things.

I haven't heard any real news about it for awhile and it doesn't look like there is anything new on their kickstarter since
, no update history on Steam, and MangaGamer doesn't have it listed on their site...

Kinda curious if this is anything different from what I seen 3 years ago.
Steam reviews are pretty scalding so wouldn't expect much. Sounds like it could have been interesting if it was actually finished but as is I expect a lot of refunds have been issued.

Peace of evil is on Mangagamer's site it's just in the adult section for some reason.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Steam reviews are pretty scalding so wouldn't expect much. Sounds like it could have been interesting if it was actually finished but as is I expect a lot of refunds have been issued.

Peace of evil is on Mangagamer's site it's just in the adult section for some reason.
Yeah I doubt they have any funds left to refund, sad but true...

Guess I should have used google to search instead of their search system :whistle:

TamayaKagiya

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2022
Hi there! This is the account of the developer of Peace of Evil. We wanted to thank you for the feedback in this thread. This game will be getting an overhaul in the future to fix quality and update the art and story. We'll try to post updates here as we are able. Peace of Evil will be getting overhauled after we finish working on the fixes for our first game, Kachuna.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hi there! This is the account of the developer of Peace of Evil. We wanted to thank you for the feedback in this thread. This game will be getting an overhaul in the future to fix quality and update the art and story. We'll try to post updates here as we are able. Peace of Evil will be getting overhauled after we finish working on the fixes for our first game, Kachuna.
Since you're the developer you can submit a ticket for your Game Developer badge.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TamayaKagiya