Ren'Py - Peachy Sands Bay [v0.0.9] [Red Sky]

1. 4.00 star(s)

dylanbr11

The quality of the art is really what stands out with this one. you can easily see that the dev is spending a lot of time on the art but that also results on having less scenes than expected.

I can see that this game has a lot of potential. It's gonna go wild when the story and scenes will be advanced. I'll follow development.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

heehoomann

This game has frequent updates, nice art, passable writing and simple gameplay. Passable on this site means anything that isn't weirdly opinionated or trying very hard (and failing even harder) to be funny. That might sound like a dig but occasionally I do enjoy something simple like this. A well-made game like this is a rare sight these days.
    There's not a lot of content currently but as I said, the dev(s) update the page frequently. If you come back in a week or two they will have added a little bit more. And what's already there is pretty good!
    So all in all, I'm excited to see where this goes.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Crispyking

Reviewing version 0.0.1a

-) There is no sexual content yet.

-) The art is lovely, although a bit heavy on the background blur.

-) The writing is decent enough. The MC is a typical young horn dog, but making him a bit less opportunistic would make him more likable, IMHO.

-) There are just 3 generic nice girls. The game still lacks a specific kink to lean into, but if it were to go into the MILF direction (or at least include it), then I’d be all for it!

Overall I’ll give this short demo a solid 4 stars.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

massifteetees

Not much in the story right now, but it seems promising. This could be the Prince of Eden that we never got. Maybe...

+ Good art, kind of hot and charming.
    + Nice variety of characters so far.
    + The story is OK, nothing amazing but not bad either.

- Lack of contents so far.

Will add more ratings in the futre when it gets more contents to determine its potential..
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Vyserion

Very good game I wait for more content. 5 star for art 4 for dialog not many content time and no sex scene but probably because for preview and for this game remind me for summertime saga Devs please make games more like this!
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Thasic

Not really much here yet. A very short demo. I like the art and the game play so far. It's more of a sandbox, I think but not enough to be sure yet. The premise is nothing unique. The writing is okay, a few typos and spelling errors. One issue I have is the three characters introduced so far talk like valley-girls, lots of bro-this and the like. Hopefully other characters are more diversified. I gave it 3 stars plus one to encourage the author.