4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Red.sky

Origami
Game Developer
Sep 23, 2023
Looks great but it also looks like a ton of great games that starts with a bang and ends with being abandoned. The biggest problem with great artists (which this game has) is the game usually is a one man show and they often cant write scripts and code as well as draw art or they dont know game design so the whole thing becomes a visual novel instead of a game. Those issues can lead into longer delays between releases until they just stop working on it.
Indeed! Coding isn't exactly my forteo_O

fatefruit

Feb 6, 2023
Any plans on doing animation in this game? I feel the art and the storyline really can be a top hitter for ratings for sure.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Well, yes, as long as you don't want to form a relationship with Jenny, but basic interactions like buying stuff will still be part of the story.
Wow this is some great artwork....How heavy is the femdom? Mostly light to moderate or is it some heavy shit? The former is fun sometimes but too much more is a deal breaker. Will there ever be an opportunity to turn the tables?

Red.sky

Origami
Game Developer
Sep 23, 2023
Wow this is some great artwork....How heavy is the femdom? Mostly light to moderate or is it some heavy shit? The former is fun sometimes but too much more is a deal breaker. Will there ever be an opportunity to turn the tables?
Light yes, heavy no...:ROFLMAO: I personally dislike the idea of femdom, think of it more like a "jerk off yourself" rather than a forced toe sucking thingy.

• Haha
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Gustav_Diovana

Oct 19, 2020
Indeed! Coding isn't exactly my forteo_O
Since you're aware of your shortcomings, which is a good thing, my one piece of advice would be to have an ending.

Don't overreach and burn yourself out. Don't add every girl under the sun or every kind of kink to try to maximize your audience. Keep it simple, cover the content you know and like (challenge yourself a little for the experience though,) give it an ending (even a lower quality one if you paint yourself into a corner,) and move on to the next project with more experience under your belt. If you find a project you're just really into, I'd consider finishing the core story and girl(s) THEN "side-load" girls or additional content to expand on things (as best as possible, depending on the engine.) People always love expansions to their favorite games.

The biggest issue everyone has for these projects is the endless abandoned games with potential. People complain less about completed games that are kinda mid, or good but they felt like they ended too soon. Only exception are the low effort shovel ware some folks put out way too quick to have any quality in them. But I'd still argue that they're at least finished. Not good, but finished.

Edit: Good luck and have fun with it. Looking forward to seeing were this goes.
Edit 2: Grammar and spelling.

Last edited:

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
Love the art style. Reminds me a lot of the Toonify AI model over on mage.space. Especially the banner image. Definitely following this one

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Light yes, heavy no...:ROFLMAO: I personally dislike the idea of femdom, think of it more like a "jerk off yourself" rather than a forced toe sucking thingy.
Oh ok. Personally I dont mind feet(the opposite actually) but not so much to be a door mat lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Red.sky

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
hey, Red.sky,

thanks for sharing "Peachy Sands Bay" with the community, mate.
not much to add to what have been written/said above;
the art looks awesome, and the whole game feels quite intuitive.
I bookmarked the OP for future upgrades.

Red.sky; I'm playing it for the first time, and got kind of stuck after meeting Jenny and Emma:
the help/hints system states I should go to the park, but there isn't one specified on the map:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

did I do anything wrong?

thanks for your help;
cheers.

Last edited:

Red.sky

Origami
Game Developer
Sep 23, 2023
hey, Red.sky,

thanks for sharing "Peachy Sands Bay" with the community, mate.
not much to add to what have been written/said above;
the art looks awesome, and the whole game feels quite intuitive.
I bookmarked the OP for future upgrades.

Red.sky; I'm playing it for the first time, and got kind of stuck after meeting Jenny and Emma:
the help/hints system states I should go to the park, but there isn't one specified on the map:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

did I do anything wrong?

thanks for your help;
cheers.
I believe you have to chat with Emma about Jenny, the park is basically the ice cream shop. Tysm for the review!

• Red Heart
Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Red.sky

Origami
Game Developer
Sep 23, 2023
Will you be adding any kind of ntr/sharing/swinging or futa content in the future? Would like to know in advance, to know where this is going
Sort of, but some upcoming characters won't allow you to date them if you're already in a relationship with someone else.

EDIT: I will not limit the gameplay, you can date both of them simultaneously but jealousy will be part of it.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes