Mod RPGM Abandoned Peasants Quest - BlazR's Scene Gallery + Cheat Mod [v1.82]

BlazR

Mar 30, 2019

Overview:
Adds a scene gallery (currently a WIP and only has Alice's scenes, 2 scenes with Beth, and 4 scenes with Caleah). Also adds a cheat item. This mod pretty much does the same thing as Maim Lain's mod found here: Peasants Quest - Lain's Scene Gallery + Cheat Mod [v1.81]. I'm using their concept, just trying to add more scenes and update it for 1.82, so all credit for the general design/features and the general concept goes to them. If there is an issue with the fact that this mod is designed very similarly, let me know and I'll remove it.​

Updated: Dec 12, 2019 05:58 UTC
Game/Creator: Peasants Quest /
Modder: BlazR
Mod Version: 1.82.5
Game Version: 1.82
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Last edited:

introvtx

May 6, 2017
I am so thankful to Maim Lain and BlazR for making this mod. I stupidly deleted the game folder without backing up my saves thinking this was a Ren'Py game... There is no way I'm starting from scratch on a RPGM game. Man, I wish devs start implementing save directory like the one in College Life, so players won't have the same problem.

Reactions: BlazR

BlazR

Mar 30, 2019
Any chance for skipping puzzles mod?
It's possible. I'd have to go through and find each puzzle in the game and add an option to skip it which I don't currently have time for. Maybe eventually though.

BlazR

Mar 30, 2019
I am so thankful to Maim Lain and BlazR for making this mod. I stupidly deleted the game folder without backing up my saves thinking this was a Ren'Py game... There is no way I'm starting from scratch on a RPGM game. Man, I wish devs start implementing save directory like the one in College Life, so players won't have the same problem.
The save directory is located within the game's base directory. An alternative would be to use something like the system %APPDATA% directory. I dunno if that's possible with RPGMaker, but there's probably an add-on for RPGM somewhere to do that, but I haven't looked into it.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
The save directory is located within the game's base directory. An alternative would be to use something like the system %APPDATA% directory. I dunno if that's possible with RPGMaker, but there's probably an add-on for RPGM somewhere to do that, but I haven't looked into it.
Yep, the game I mentioned and Treasure of Nadia both use the %APPDATA% as save location which made updating games more convenient and clumsy people friendly :LOL:. If there is an add-on like that can players implement it themselves or does it have to be use as a mod/for devs to use?