Peasants Quest - Lain's Scene Gallery & Cheat Mod [v2.01] [Maim Lain]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
you're too anxious...it's beautiful outside, so now you go get some fresh air...and get shoot in the head...(sorry for the american dad's joke xD)

• Haha
Reactions: Alteni

DaddySoares

Sep 26, 2017
The current version of the mod worked fine for me in the game version 1.61.
As for those that just want to be able to edit the saves, just download the compressed version of the game and you're good to edit.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
As for those that just want to be able to edit the saves, just download the compressed version of the game and you're good to edit.
...or if you just want to edit saves, get the standalone save editor? RPGMakerSaveEdit?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
any news about the mod update ?
I've been busy updating my Summertime Saga mod the past few days and (after 30 hours or so of working on it >_<) I've finally finished it so I'll probably be able to update this mod tomorrow.

Don't use old versions of the mod on newer game versions.. You'll potentially mess up your save file.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I've been busy updating my Summertime Saga mod the past few days and (after 30 hours or so of working on it >_<) I've finally finished it so I'll probably be able to update this mod tomorrow.

Don't use old versions of the mod on newer game versions.. You'll potentially mess up your save file.
all the best !

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019

Game/Creator: /

Modder:
Game Version: v1.54 (not 1.60)

Features:
  • Added a scene gallery that lets you replay sex scenes. All the scenes are already unlocked/viewable, meaning you don't have to replay the game to be able to see the scenes in the gallery.
  • Added a cheat menu that lets you:
    • Refill HP + MP + Stamina
    • Max money
    • Add XP
    • Add all sex potions
    • Add/change your current sacrifice
  • The mod includes the decensor patch, so you don't need to add or activate the patch.
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note:
I haven't added all the scenes to the gallery yet.
I'll add the rest of them eventually.

Download:
not update?

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes