Peasants Quest - Lain's Scene Gallery & Cheat Mod [v2.01] [Maim Lain]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Guys please read a few messages earlier, Lain is waiting for the polished build of the current release, then he can update :)

Reactions: Barbaric -Shelf

wolvenmensch

Jan 17, 2018
Question - has anyone tried the previous version of the cheat to see if it works with the updated version of the game? I just want to be able to add EP and refresh my HP and MP so I don't have to spend hours grinding - don't care about the gallery.

INFERNO!@#$

Nov 2, 2018
dude...where's the link?
Screenshot (28).png
shit...im so sorry i dont know much about this so i thought the link was broken or something...again sorry. didnt mean to offend you or anything

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Maid Lain

shemishempre

Feb 14, 2019
I will update the mod once the version after the test version is released. I've been busy talking back and forth to Tinkerer the past month about the image CG improvements from the mod and I've gotten him to include the improvements into the main game.
Thanks for the update :D

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018

dopan

Feb 7, 2020
If you are playing the official version, follow these instructions: (quote from #1 )

I did everything this way , savegames from the old version are not there and i cant move into the locked gallery house.. im not even sure the mod works .. am i doing something wrong or does others have the same problem?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
If you are playing the official version, follow these instructions: (quote from #1 )

I did everything this way , savegames from the old version are not there and i cant move into the locked gallery house.. im not even sure the mod works .. am i doing something wrong or does others have the same problem?
You skipped some steps or did some of them incorrectly. You definitely skipped Part 3 of the instructions where it says to move your save folder.

dopan

Feb 7, 2020
You skipped some steps or did some of them incorrectly. You definitely skipped Part 3 of the instructions where it says to move your save folder.
well im trying again from 0..

>> OK thx now it seems to work with saves + gallerie house ect

i cant say for sure what i did wrong the first time..

However thx .. i realy admire your mods and also like most games u are modding.. so if im looking for a good game and i see a lains mod on it, its definitely a hint that i found another game woth playing..

Last edited:

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
So your mod does not have all scenes from the game it seems?
Not all of them yet i believe, i just tried it, and quite a few are not yet added.

can someone give me the EnigmaUnpacker link
It's included in the lain mod download link, follow the installation procedure on the main page, you can't get it wrong if you do it step by step

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes