Peasants Quest - Lain's Scene Gallery & Cheat Mod [v2.01] [Maim Lain]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
i have problems instaling the mod why is it so hard in this game , mods you make for other games only needed to repalce the game folder

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
I followed the steps exactly and the door is locked for me :/

And yea im running use the game exe, since i dont even have the other exes anymore, tried a bunch of stuff but cant get it to work.
yes me too mods he made for other fames are much easier to instale just replace the game folder so why is it so hard in this one

Ruzzerion

Apr 4, 2020
I followed all the steps but when i try to launch from game.exe it only shows a white screen nothing else.

Bobin1001

Jan 16, 2018
Works only partially for me unfortunately. The cheatstone does nothing for me at the moment :/
Imagine not using rpg maker editor by now. No, really, start using it. Works better than most cheats in game, though can break your game if you give yourself quest items too early.

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
guys the mod is for v1.91
obviously it doesn't work, or it works badly on v2.00 (test version)
for the mod update you have to wait a few more days, when the official v2.00 will be released

Reactions: Maid Lain

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Tried installing but it gets blocked by my anti-virus. I can, and know, how to turn it off but I'd rather post that bit of information here so that it can be fixed/be given an explanation on this before I continue the install.
VirusTotal found 13 engines in the file.
Obviously the program that literally decompiles the game's exe is going to incorrectly show up on trash tier anti-viruses.
EnigmaUnpacker is fine, there's even a thread on this site for the program.

Works only partially for me unfortunately. The cheatstone does nothing for me at the moment :/
I followed all the steps but when i try to launch from game.exe it only shows a white screen nothing else.
You must have not read the 4 places in the mod description where it said the mod is for v1.91 and not v2.00 Test.

Rigitright

May 10, 2018
You must have not read the 4 places in the mod description where it said the mod is for v1.91 and not v2.00 Test.
Haha, yeah I was aware, but was hoping it would still work (impatient, I know). I need to better phrase my sentences. Sorry if you thought this was a stab at you or your work. Was not my intention :) Love your modding work. Please keep it up! :D

Reactions: Maid Lain
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes