Peasants Quest - Lain's Scene Gallery & Cheat Mod [v2.01] [Maim Lain]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
it was just bug fixes
Much needed ones too lol ... I am amongst the people who will have to start a new game cause my old saves got corrupted ... spent a 100 days trying to make the daughter grow but to no avail. would appreciate being able to start a new game without freezing in place here and there.

Nightmare95

Feb 26, 2017
Much needed ones too lol ... I am amongst the people who will have to start a new game cause my old saves got corrupted ... spent a 100 days trying to make the daughter grow but to no avail. would appreciate being able to start a new game without freezing in place here and there.
oh yeah i got hit by the tower bug freeze

Reactions: Zeca Suez

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
I haven't really had time to update the mod with the rest of the scenes since I've been busy with other mods. I'll update the mod to 1.51 tonight though.

What potions do you want to be able to add?
Mostly the fertile and dick growth potions

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
oh yeah i got hit by the tower bug freeze
This should be fixed if you update your game to 1.53

Mostly the fertile and dick growth potions
Okay I'll add those and the other sex potions.

Would be asking too much but All the potions are pretty useful... HP, MP and energy potions are quite valuable though. For some scenes to continue you need energy potions. Like the 3 vamps and Ziva + Caleah scene.
Are you able to use the cheat stone to refill your stamina for that scene instead of using a potion?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Are you able to use the cheat stone to refill your stamina for that scene instead of using a potion?
It's in the continuity of the scene so no chance to open the inventory and activate the stone. If you don't have an energy potion in your inventory it automatically ends the scene once MC orgasms... maybe you could create an Elixir of the gods like a non exhausting energy potion or something ? id say make the cheatstone also act as an energy potion and appear in the same option when the option to use an energy potion appears but I don't know shit about modding so it might be too much work in which case I apologize. x_x

Reactions: theimpregnator

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
stuck at the tower.. showing that its locked (statue quest) :p
the mod is to be updated right to 1.53? sorry if im cmin off as rude ... the quest where im stuck at is let there be light.. all doors r closed bruh

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
stuck at the tower.. showing that its locked (statue quest) :p
the mod is to be updated right to 1.53? sorry if im cmin off as rude ... the quest where im stuck at is let there be light.. all doors r closed bruh
I'll have the 1.53 mod update finished in a couple hours. edit: actually im going to wait and see if there's going to be a 1.54

help me, pls!
It clearly tells you that you don't have enough space on your computer. Delete some stuff from your harddrive until you have enough space.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes