RPGM - Peasant's Quest [v3.41] [Tinkerer]

1. 3.00 star(s)

DawnCry

I give this game 3 stars taking many things on consideration that I will explain one by one.

First of all a little bit of context that the game gives you... you are a peasant *cough* I mean farmboy that seeks adventure. That's it.

Well now on a more serious note I will focus on talking on the important thing which is how the game develops and how well it is made...

-Let's start by talking about combat and menus, the game uses the default menus and combat system that comes with the RPG maker version that the game uses, on this point I have to say that the game is average or perhaps even a bit below average, there isn't much to say on this point, if you have used any other rpg maker game then you will find it all extremely familiar. Being fair on this part it would deserve 2 star because of it, the basic thing to do in an rpg maker game is customize a bit the menus so that it is more personal. However because we have custom enemies/fighters I think it deserves at least 2 stars, if it had personal menus then it would be 3 and if the combat was changed depending on it we would have a 4 or 5 stars on this point. Conclussion 2 stars

-Now let's talk about the girls and scenes, the girls are quite varied, you will find from a giant woman to a normal human, goblins, monsters... on that aspect we have quite a bit of variation. However the scenes aren't as varied as the characters, first of all I have to say that this game I would find it "light femdom", there are many assertive girls knowing what they want and they want to get it, however it's kind of standard with most of the scenes, mostly vaginal sex or exposition of female goods (showing breasts, vagina...), however to be fair the game seems to be adding more variety (ye i know it has bestiality scenes and those are an ignore option from me), I find it quite good the scenes of Victoria and I kind of want more evolution towards something like that, even if it resulted in a bad ending at some point. However there are a few scenes that I would have expected or even a branch for a character, for example there is a girl that you rescue from two goblins, however it would have been quite interesting if they could capture the girl and make her pregnant if you don't save her. I would give 4 stars on this part.

-About time and enemy encounters... there is no concept of time which is kind of repetitive, the only thing that truly follow a time system is paying your rent if you are renting the house. About enemy encounters it could have been easily made better by having the enemy appear in the map and that if you defeat for example creatures like goblins, they will start to appear less and less or they could appear more if they capture females and time passes, this was just a basic idea that could have improved that, but it should have been a must that the enemy encounters appear on the map, because sometimes for example you want to kill a boar but you will find 10-15 goblins and even a bear. I have to give this part 1 star.

-Finally I have to talk about the special systems that the game has, like the development of potions and pregnancy, I have to say that they are quite a few interesting additions to the game and I have taken them into consideration so that's why I give an average of 3 stars.

This rating may change in the future, the version I have reviewed is v0.82.

Have a nice day and hope that you liked the review.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Goblin Baily: DILF

this game is not kind on beginners, you;ll probably spend days erning money in town and doiing some easy tasks. Dying is easy for the first few days ( some bad choices could cause your death too) bu once you get to the actual "plot" it's worth the suffering. Plenty of females to penetrate, explore and impregnate and their stories cross paths. Be warned ; this game is still worked on so the cutie you want to bone might be grounded till the next update. Did I mention the weapon shop actually sells crap? No? the blacksmith will.
    And the renders!!!! Something for every kink
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Redwardian

Peasant Quest starts out enjoyably enough as you enter a new town and meet a few people there. You can work at a farm to earn your keep and do some very simple quests.

Things go downhill from there. Preparing for the harder quests is quite grindy, and getting anything done requires crossing several screens with monsters jumping out every 10 feet. Combat in this game is brutally dull. There is no fast travel, and no way to prevent monsters from randomly jumping you.

The sex scenes are actually pretty good. However, they are spread too thin for a "quick fap" experience, and the gameplay doesn't offer enough to keep me engaged outside of the fucking.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Papa Ernie

One of the better amateur RPGM games I've played in a while. The game has a logical progression with decent writing. Combat is well balanced although it would be nice to be able to customize the mc more. Sex scenes are repeatable and varied with decent models/posing (the goblin is my favorite).

Overall, the game is a nice little romp with demi-human dames galore. :)