LeoHuman

Aug 3, 2020
in the morning, go into her room and get inside the teddy bear, wait until night (she will masturbate at night on the days she livestream), you can also view it from the cam. iirc, you need to change her aromatherapy to love one.
I already have the teddy bear scene, the ones missing is something else. I try a lot but still not unlock it

ak_rose2

May 8, 2018
i haven't even gotten to that part, i haven't unlocked her yet. Im asking for the clue that makes her appear in the first place. I cant seem to get mirai to mention her in any context :/
She mentions her name if you click on her through the spy cam when she's taking a shower
This is during late night when she's not streaming

muz2020

Nov 27, 2020
So i already unlocked her room find the desire pharmacy website now what else do i need to do to progress mirai

tsukii

Mar 26, 2021
View attachment 3178489
How to unlock this scene?
- buy "love fragrance" from bar manager.
- when she out of room, set the fragrance on time of day she likely present but not busy (night for most consistent).
- enter the bear doll.
- keep skipping time until the girl used the doll to relieve herself.

but considering you already have BJ scene, you likely out of luck since you can't enter the doll anymore. Just restart the game, or if you too lazy, download the complete CG save somewhere in this forum.

muz2020

Nov 27, 2020
Watch 3 of her streams, hack her pc and check her PM with Aya for 3 keywords. Put up a cam in front of her pc and watch her at night. Next morn check bulletin board for her request.
it does not give the the option to hack i just keep saying about the gaming chair?

myami

Oct 25, 2018
- buy "love fragrance" from bar manager.
- when she out of room, set the fragrance on time of day she likely present but not busy (night for most consistent).
- enter the bear doll.
- keep skipping time until the girl used the doll to relieve herself.

but considering you already have BJ scene, you likely out of luck since you can't enter the doll anymore. Just restart the game, or if you too lazy, download the complete CG save somewhere in this forum.
How do I get the key to enter 2-C? (Empty room)?

mart941i

Jun 5, 2020
She mentions her name if you click on her through the spy cam when she's taking a shower
This is during late night when she's not streaming
okay well then i think im even futher back, how do i get the spy cam in there? that would mean that i have to get inside her room. But if i have to do that i then need her code and by that i need the girl i was asking about in the first place if i understand correctly? i think im a bit confused now tbh....

Lujei

Jul 11, 2021
Can anyone add a new save file with max money?
You can cheat the money with cheat engine. Search for points instead of cash
it does not give the the option to hack i just keep saying about the gaming chair?
Did you finish the old man in the park stuff? He's gonna give you the 9?(Or 6?) side of a pendant that you'll show to the bartender in exchange for a hacking tool for the pc

myami

Oct 25, 2018
You can cheat the money with cheat engine. Search for points instead of cash

Did you finish the old man in the park stuff? He's gonna give you the 9?(Or 6?) side of a pendant that you'll show to the bartender in exchange for a hacking tool for the pc
Do you know how I get the key to the empty apartment?

Kuku2213

Oct 3, 2017
I'm going to try to start a little comment with save files for people that want them, just quote this message if you want to share your save file and I'll add the link to it

SaveDEMO.7z -> Full save with 999999 cash right before the demo ends.

(If you want to share you can find your save in RegEdit under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Horny Doge\Peeping Dorm Manager)
That's not the actual save location

ak_rose2

May 8, 2018
okay well then i think im even futher back, how do i get the spy cam in there? that would mean that i have to get inside her room. But if i have to do that i then need her code and by that i need the girl i was asking about in the first place if i understand correctly? i think im a bit confused now tbh....
1. On Wednesday Morning, a deliveryman will show up at her door, talk to him then click on the label on the box he is delivering
2. During one of the livestreams, she will mention her three sizes. Click on the relevant keyword.
3. After getting that keyword, go to the room next to hers at Night and peek through the hole in the bathroom wall. If she's not there try again the next night.

After doing these steps, go to her door during the day and key in "85420". Then place the two spy cameras in the bathroom and above her fragrance machine.

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes