RPGM - Peeping Tom [v0.9] [Zekoslava Games]

1. 1.00 star(s)

testinglala

Review v0.7
    Instead of unfolding the stories, the developer prefers to add other characters. Game full of bugs.
    No mission or story is ready enough and without bugs.
    Very large map for little content.
    You have to repeat many actions to achieve very little progress in the story.
    Repetitive and tiring game
  2. 1.00 star(s)

radical686

There appears to be variations on what kind of character you can play, but not what that means. There's a lot of running around on the board trying to figure out what to do and when, and ultimately what you choose isn't what you were really getting.

I thought I'd be playing a trans character, but that's not what happens. I'm not really sure, since my character is never really shown anywhere. But, when it came to the peeping images. I was simply fucking trans women. That's fine but it's not really clear what you get when you choose the kind of character you will play.

There's also a lot of things that just don't make sense. I quickly got bored and quit.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

NightOwl71

I think the 1* ratings are a bit harsh. Even with V0.3 the game is still in a very early phase. The mechanism for love and corruption obviously will only begin in the next release. The game tells you exactly what to do and as long as you stay on this path, the progression and "quest stability" is mostly safe. Money management as of V.0.3 is terrible though. Only the cleaning job at your aunt gives you a decent income, all others jobs like beach guard or uploading nasty pics (laughable 5$) don't help you to buy computer and gym equipment, so I manipulated money on my save. Also I haven't seen a significant difference between hetero and TS path so far. I would have expected more action with some of the characters, too. I would say this game just needs another 2-4 releases before its overall quality becomes more clear and gives a decent content beyond teasing or random voyeur scenes.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

BobCarter

Review as of 0.3
    Games still buggy and broken, if you don't check your phones emails in time you're soft locked out of one of 6~ quests, all of which are very short and have little to no sexual content.

If you ignore the grinding the games about 10 minutes long. With all the grinding it's going to take you like an hour or two.

Translations bad, or I guess just English is bad since it's a Russian Dev.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Nice Kitty

This developer already has a similar RPGM game. But he abandoned it, although the game was normal. But the time has already passed to make RPGM games based on Real people. That there are a lot of errors and crashes in the game. The quests themselves are very bad. The plot itself too. It's better to watch 18+ videos on an adult site than waste a lot of time on this game
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Kezza329

the concept of the game is unique and great. however, there are that many game/save breaking bugs, its impossible to actually progress in the game, from UI being stuck on your screen, and breaking your save, to the game freezing all together, breaking your save.. its horribly broken.. if it wasnt broken, id give it a 3 stars so far, but its literally impossible to progress due to the UI bugs and game locking itself.