EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Peeping tom cover2.png

Overview:
MC live with his mother and sister while his father is on a long-term business trip. When the clinic sent him a message that the application for testing new drugs had been received and that he had been selected for testing. Those new drugs that he will test cause the control of other people through dreams, but in order to be able to control them successfully, MC must first observe them without anyone noticing him.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-29
Release Date: 2024-01-30
Developer: Zekoslava Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win (v0.8): - - - -
Update Only (v0.8 -> v0.9): - - - -

Extra:

examination1.png momCoffee1.png site2.png voy1.png voyGay1.png You.png
voyGay4.png voyShem5.png 4.png 3.png 2.png 1.png Voyfemale4.png Femalebody11.png Ameliabeach7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PeepingTom-0.1Hotfix
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Last edited:

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

A new bi game is always welcome. Though it's impossible to assess it in its current state.

The gay path loop at the examination event and the straight path is blocked because we are too late at the hospital the next morning (whether we fuck or not the neighbour girl in the dream).
Where is indicated the time by the way?

Good continuation.

Reactions: Luvcock and ja2t

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
I went the gay route and i'm unable to really do anything after the doctor examines me, am I missing something or is the game just that bugged/incomplete?
Same here. It just loop on the examination. It tells you to get the pills from reception but you can't. If you go to Quest in the menu, that step auto-completes and it says to go home and take the pills but you never got the pills to take.

Good concept, love that I can be gay and not have to turn into a woman. I'm excited to see what the author continues to do.

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
So, i got to the point after examination. it says "pick up pills at reception" but there doesn't seem to be any way to interact with the receptionist....

Seems promising though.

1.30 star(s) 6 Votes