Nazeaj

Dec 18, 2020
Yeah your right but I hope hotfix will be re uploaded soon for players who pick there preferred paths in the game like gay preference gay path
Yea me too, I guess it's just too early in development. I allready got stuck on the next part xD

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Until the hotfix version is here, according to my testing, select Strength at the beginning and then you can choose what you want in the clinic. I hope it works.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Not sure if intended, but you can replay the scenes, night dream peeping, by hitting the eye again, get slightly different scene.

Also, went into sisters' room (got mom and sis wrong asking for key) and got locked in computer, not frozen and I did save. This was the fixed version.

Last edited:

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
couple things need fixing trans route freezes the gay route cant get the pills cause the exam dont finish, (i done everything cept record the neighbors then sell the videos (not told how to record them)

Reactions: Bobber Tail

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
couple things need fixing trans route freezes the gay route cant get the pills cause the exam dont finish, (i done everything cept record the neighbors then sell the videos (not told how to record them)
Did you download the fixed version?

v3hemenc3

Jul 16, 2017
How are you supposed to sell the videos? the quest said I have to sell them in the PC after peeping but the game says I don't have any videos

ryanstevenz

Aug 25, 2019
How are you supposed to sell the videos? the quest said I have to sell them in the PC after peeping but the game says I don't have any videos
I only ever had one video at a time and it wasn't always in the number 1 slot. I'd have to try selling all the 5 and one of them would work. Maybe that's the same for you?

v3hemenc3

Jul 16, 2017
I only ever had one video at a time and it wasn't always in the number 1 slot. I'd have to try selling all the 5 and one of them would work. Maybe that's the same for you?
ok, that worked, with only 1 video in my inventory I can sell the thing just fine.

what's the next quest then? I only have 3-4 pills left and I have no idea how to refill or peep at any location in the grey world other than the pool

1.30 star(s) 6 Votes