yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PeepingTom-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

chan1986

Aug 21, 2018
Not sure if intended, but you can replay the scenes, night dream peeping, by hitting the eye again, get slightly different scene.

Also, went into sisters' room (got mom and sis wrong asking for key) and got locked in computer, not frozen and I did save. This was the fixed version.
The save is not working can you share a one for this version

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
How do I open/use the phone? All he does is walk that direction if I click it.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
People complaining about bugs on a 0.2 of an RPG game.
And they call me a hater.
It's called play-testing, people. If we're not paying for the game, we don't get paid for finding the bugs in early releases.

Reactions: Chimp :D

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Nice update, hindered by several annoying bugs though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How well does this play as a purely gay experience?
I don't think a purely gay playthrough is what the game offers : while the peeping theme is really gay, all the characters we meet are women outside the lifeguard (the first medical examination is done by a man we won't even meet anymore) and you can choose to avoid anything from happening with the roomates in the initial settings.

How do I open/use the phone? All he does is walk that direction if I click it.
Right click. Item. Item again. Cell phone. Click. Read message.

People complaining about bugs on a 0.2 of an RPG game.
And they call me a hater.
It's called play-testing, people. If we're not paying for the game, we don't get paid for finding the bugs in early releases.
There's a difference between playing while finding bugs and having bugs preventing the game to work correctly.

Good continuation.

gerkesiz

Jan 28, 2020
First of all thanks for game. I found a bug. After few days someone came to house at morning and both characters moved to each other then stayed like that with no dialog . I cant move or open menu but game working.

1699234244007.png

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
There is a bug with the videos. There are times when if you click on another part of the screen the image remains blocked. No matter how much I press the previous page button, it does nothing. It is a bug that must be fixed. Another thing, when I go to work to clean the house, after doing this he no longer interacts with the lady, so I don't get any money for it.

1.30 star(s) 6 Votes