CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
This game seems like a really cool idea, but I can't seem to get started by returning to the clinic at 8am, lol.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Nice update, hindered a little by previous bugs still there.
The music at the bar was very nice.
Thanks for the animated icons, very useful.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This game seems like a really cool idea, but I can't seem to get started by returning to the clinic at 8am, lol.
same anne wont talk
You have to eat breakfast to be able to talk to the receptionist at the hospital.
Also, if you encounter nobody in the dream world, you won't be able neither since you have nothing to report.

Are you talking about this shop?

It isn't there for me
The one just to the left of the hospital has it though :
1700288497922.png

Good continuation.

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Hello.

You have to eat breakfast to be able to talk to the receptionist at the hospital.
Also, if you encounter nobody in the dream world, you won't be able neither since you have nothing to report.

View attachment 3095816

Good continuation.
Thank you for the bug report. I will start fixing them right away, but since I'm putting a version number higher on patreon than here, those bugs will only be fixed in v0.5. Some of the bugs you mentioned have already been fixed in v0.4, such as the bug when mom is in bathroom, an npc blocks the lifeguard's way.

Reactions: Oliz82

KibaXinuzuka

Jan 30, 2018
Hello.

View attachment 3095816

Good continuation.
The Wrench and Pot isn't there for me

Deadpool76

Dec 29, 2017
Well...

This game feels like it's trying to do everything, but ending up doing a lot of nothing.

It's ending up being a grindy mess of buggy quests that is lacking content.

Reactions: Phuckayumang

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
This game.....

Pills- after taking the pill 5-6 times you complete the quest. Is that it? Nothing new to ever report, no other houses/places to spy on, cannot get more then the 10 starting pills. Did I miss something?

Mother and Sister- besides your mother talking about the insane debt, what else is there to do with them?
Side Note: When you talk to your mother about the key to your sister's room.... Your mother becomes your sister and you ask for your mother's key, thanking your sister when she gives it to you.

Aunt- you do a one time repair job and that is the end of it?

The basement gym- Is there a point to it? I fixed it up and bought the equipment but nothing happened afterword.

The PC- (Nerd) you can hack into other's and watch them or just watch live streams. You can buy stuff, but I cannot seem to use them.

Maid job- It makes good money but I thought something else would come out of it. Sex, crossdressing, something. If your horny when going to bed (and did not take any of your remain pills) you see a maid dream.

At the beginning of the game it asks if you would like to be transformed. Is this in the game?

Mrpanda1803

Aug 3, 2018
First of all thanks for game. I found a bug. After few days someone came to house at morning and both characters moved to each other then stayed like that with no dialog . I cant move or open menu but game working.

View attachment 3064022
This is exactly what happened to me. I've reloaded a couple of times and even restarted and the game just stops at this exact moment every time.

Reactions: gerkesiz

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
This game.....

Pills- after taking the pill 5-6 times you complete the quest. Is that it? Nothing new to ever report, no other houses/places to spy on, cannot get more then the 10 starting pills. Did I miss something?

Mother and Sister- besides your mother talking about the insane debt, what else is there to do with them?
Side Note: When you talk to your mother about the key to your sister's room.... Your mother becomes your sister and you ask for your mother's key, thanking your sister when she gives it to you.

Aunt- you do a one time repair job and that is the end of it?

The basement gym- Is there a point to it? I fixed it up and bought the equipment but nothing happened afterword.

The PC- (Nerd) you can hack into other's and watch them or just watch live streams. You can buy stuff, but I cannot seem to use them.

Maid job- It makes good money but I thought something else would come out of it. Sex, crossdressing, something. If your horny when going to bed (and did not take any of your remain pills) you see a maid dream.

At the beginning of the game it asks if you would like to be transformed. Is this in the game?
Nope you got the full exerpience, you can also if you don't wait too long and trigger it check your sisters emails and sell a sex tape you recorded of some people.

But yeah, bunch of setups that go nowhere, each update adds 1 new setup that goes no where.

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
Nope you got the full exerpience, you can also if you don't wait too long and trigger it check your sisters emails and sell a sex tape you recorded of some people.

But yeah, bunch of setups that go nowhere, each update adds 1 new setup that goes no where.
That is what I was afraid of. Thank you for letting me know.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
hmm wonder why this is still v0.3 and according to pateron v0.5 is comming out tomorrow

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

Changelog

v0.4

Added:
- Add 4 New Location (Sex shop, Prof. Warren Mills Lab, Dream world, Sperm bank room)
- Add 2 New Character.
- Add Double the money in the lifeguard job.
- Add The clinic closes at 8 p.m.
- Add 37 Nev clips.
- Add Glory hole in the bar toilet.
- Add When you catch mom training naked in the room or taking a shower, mom's corruption increases by +1
- Add 17 New Images.
- Add When the MC is done fucking, the place where he was watching the person disappears in his dreams.
- Add If the MC is peeping the sound of the city is turned off.
- Add After each examination with Dr. Amelia Baxter MC gets $100
- Add 1 Quest.
- Add Barricades at the end of streets where there is no map.
- Add Time spent in the game (Playtime).
- Add Changelog in the main menu.
- Add Map Name in Save Data.
- Add Weather system.
- Changing character image using Ai (MC, Dr Jimmy Reese).

Fixed:
- Fix When the MC is teleported to sleep at 0:00 hours some things cannot be done unless it goes back to sleep.
- Fix When the MC gives the paper to the lifegourd, the NPC gets in the lifeguard's way and this freezes the game.
- Fix If you're in the bathroom and mom shows up, you can't get out.
- Fix Bugs of clicking a couple of times to trigger an action.

Reactions: Oliz82

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
can't talk to anne at 8 after breakfast
If you play Straight path, when you go to the dream world and spy on the neighbor. Click again because I forgot to put a switch in one part, It will be a different video. Maybe that helps.

1.30 star(s) 6 Votes