Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Dreamworld quest is still buggy everytime I talk to Dr Warren mills at exactly 8 he always says to return at 8 again hope this quest will be fixed soon and how can I do the sperm donation quest?

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Dreamworld quest is still buggy everytime I talk to Dr Warren mills at exactly 8 he always says to return at 8 again hope this quest will be fixed soon and how can I do the sperm donation quest?
You must have 20 or less energy.

you activate sperm donation when there are no more pills left and you talk to Dr. Jimmy Reese. But there is a small bug that I already fixed in v0.6, when you finish donating, you don't get paid.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

humzorg

Mar 23, 2022
How to unlock "Prostitution job in the red light district" and "The MC transforms into a female if Gender Change is on" for Transsexual path?

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Another interesting update. You've corrected many issues too. Thanks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How to unlock "Prostitution job in the red light district" and "The MC transforms into a female if Gender Change is on" for Transsexual path?
For the prostitution job, you need to have 30 corruption.

Good continuation.

Reactions: Zekoslava02

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
sorry, I have a problem, I solved my mother's debt but it always tells me that it is active (but is it a BUG)?! or I have to do something in particular

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
sorry, I have a problem, I solved my mother's debt but it always tells me that it is active (but is it a BUG)?! or I have to do something in particular
It's active because the questline isn't finished yet, you need to wait for Zeko to finish writing, rendering and coding it

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
Dreamworld quest is still buggy every time I talk to Dr Warren mills at exactly 8 he always says to return at 8 again hope this quest will be fixed soon, and how can I do the sperm donation quest?
it means 20:00 is military time with which most people don't use in my town, so I was super confused at first.

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
So I just noticed during the male to female quest it tells you to buy a female sex doll, but it does not appear in the shop for me is this a bug or just no complete?

1.30 star(s) 6 Votes