Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
It says I have to spy on my neighbor 5 times more but when I try it says "I have to take the pill first" and I already did.Is this a bug in the game?

Apr 21, 2023
Just a heads up

When DL from Mixdrop, a virus was attached to the download, I couldn't even finish the DL. I didn't try again and just used Mega, no problems with the Mega DL.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PeepingTom-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
Guys, I wanted to ask for some information about the new update:
1. If I go to the LAB to create my avatar and try it then it won't let me out and if I die I have to start the fight again.
2. again for combat, the LV or HP of the SLAIM is not seen.
3. regarding ANNA's quest, if you return to the house after doing the quest for the first time, you are stuck in her house and cannot leave (but the quest is still active)
4 .My mother's DEBT quest is still active even if I brought the account to -100 and even if I talk to her

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
1. If I go to the LAB to create my avatar and try it then it won't let me out and if I die I have to start the fight again.
3. regarding ANNA's quest, if you return to the house after doing the quest for the first time, you are stuck in her house and cannot leave (but the quest is still active)
4 .My mother's DEBT quest is still active even if I brought the account to -100 and even if I talk to her
4. With a game in active development don't assume that the ability to start a quest means it can be completed

blankmind

Oct 30, 2018
i'm very grateful for this game: it suckcs so hard, it's ten minute run succesfully replaced my vacuum cleaner's hour of work.

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
1. You need to win the fight to get out. Don't forget to equip weapons to have a stronger attack.
2. I will put a plugin for that.
3. I am very sorry for that. I forgot to put that MC can exit, I fixed that in v0.8 now.
4. It's the main quest and it's not finished yet. Once that quest is completed, it will be game over.

Lucasnovinho999

Jun 29, 2022
NEED HELP
Zekoslava02
I'm on the straight path and in the quest "Wrestling" (Change Gender) appears to do the quest to transform into a woman to fight, is it necessary to do this? I don't want to change my gender

Last edited:

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
NEED HELP
Zekoslava02
I'm on the straight path and in the quest "Wrestling" (Change Gender) appears to do the quest to transform into a woman to fight, is it necessary to do this? I don't want to change my gender
The change is temporary, after wrestling you can go back. You just take off the doll mask.

1.30 star(s) 6 Votes