Degep

Oct 26, 2017
How/when to speak with the sister for the arena?
And how I can fuck the aunt, mom, sis, and Helen?

puccipuxyz

Aug 9, 2021
I'm stuck in the wrestling quest, chose gay path and can transform to woman, I talked with my sister, but now it says that I need to go th the Arena, any chance someone knows where it is?

BatGyro

Aug 20, 2020
Several times various crashes, black screen and also after the unknown guy shows up talking to MC's mom, game stops and even left or right click won't work.:cautious:

P.S: game version is 0.7

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Several times various crashes, black screen and also after the unknown guy shows up talking to MC's mom, game stops and even left or right click won't work.:cautious:

P.S: game version is 0.7
I don't know why they have those bugs, I've tested the game several times and everything is fine with me, maybe it's the difference of the PC. Check if any video or image is corrupted or if you just need to start the game again, if you are using an old load.

Or download the game I uploaded. Maybe there won't be any bugs.

Last edited:
Reactions: BatGyro

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Another good update again, though there are flaws in it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always, those are just my thoughts.

Where is Dr.Reese ?
In the clinic. In the same room you met him the first day for the examination (top left).

In the dream world (the quest) when I must scan the scene is a black screen... How I can fix that?

View attachment 3271404
same with my game..
You probably exceeded 0h00 while completing one of the steps of the quest. You should have seen the message that it's too late and you must go to sleep at some point, though you stay stuck in the dream world.

save please
I'll answer this time but it's valid for every user asking for it : you have to precise what content you want unlocked (sexuality, incest, transformation, ablity, relationships and maybe more).

I don't know why they have those bugs, I've tested the game several times and everything is fine with me, maybe it's the difference of the PC. Check if any video or image is corrupted or if you just need to start the game again, if you are using an old load.

For black screen, the one I explained above or if you're sent to bed automatically when you have taken a pill (you miss the dreamworld, wake up at 7h00 and have a black screen).
For the moving NPC, an explaination above when we block their path. For mother and sister at home, it happened when I didn't react rather early (if too much time passes during the steps of these events, it can lead to problems).
Right clicks at the wrong timing can also freeze the game.

Good continuation.

Last edited:

BatGyro

Aug 20, 2020

Hi.
I started a new game and my PC is very advanced. it was working just fine until the new update but I forgot the story so I began a new game anyway. once I had black screen issue and I realized "OK, probably I stayed outside too long and MC got too tired (if yes then why this option even exists?) but freezing at one certain point... as I mentioned, I swear and promise you that I don't make it up. it happens.

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Hi.
I started a new game and my PC is very advanced. it was working just fine until the new update but I forgot the story so I began a new game anyway. once I had black screen issue and I realized "OK, probably I stayed outside too long and MC got too tired (if yes then why this option even exists?) but freezing at one certain point... as I mentioned, I swear and promise you that I don't make it up. it happens.
Send me the save file (a little before the bug happens)

BatGyro

Aug 20, 2020
Send me the save file (a little before the bug happens)
Here is the save.
I completely deleted the old game + saves. download and installed a fresh game and started a new game.
the save is right in front of the door. you enter the house, it should auto-play a video the guy speaks with MC's mom and after that everything freeze. not even right click works.
Sorry, I had to create zip file to attach. View attachment file6.zip View attachment file6.zip View attachment file6.zip

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Here is the save.
I completely deleted the old game + saves. download and installed a fresh game and started a new game.
the save is right in front of the door. you enter the house, it should auto-play a video the guy speaks with MC's mom and after that everything freeze. not even right click works.
Sorry, I had to create zip file to attach. View attachment 3289033 View attachment 3289033 View attachment 3289033
I see what the problem is.

You need to get out of your room not somewhere else for it to work properly. The animation starts automatically when you leave the room, that's why the MC goes by itself and blocks if it's not on the right path. So, leave your room on the 13th day at 7 o'clock.

That's why I put the MC to sleep and teleport to his room because I knew many people wouldn't go to sleep and it would disrupt the game because of that. :D

Last edited:

BatGyro

Aug 20, 2020
I see what the problem is.

You need to get out of your room not somewhere else for it to work properly. The animation starts automatically when you leave the room, that's why the MC goes by itself and blocks if it's not on the right path. So, leave your room on the 13th day at 7 o'clock.

That's why I put the MC to sleep and teleport to his room because I knew many people wouldn't go to sleep and it would disrupt the game because of that. :D
Thank you for the advice.
I do sleep and I have walkthrough (which is a bit old and not match with the events. sister event or mobile text about the email are triggering in different time/place of the game than walkthrough)
I am not sure if I fully understood what you mean by "leave the room" but I am already out of the room and house. as per game quests I needed to do two quests, to go to Warren's lab and clean the basement. I decided firs to deal with the professor. then when I done with the dream machine, came back home and the auto play video just triggered..!
how about you make the game code less complicated and put a warning or a message like: "you must sleep first" or "do ... quest first" or whatever you think is suitable. I mean how should we know which quest and paths we have to do first?
I am trying to help to improve the game but if you think this is the best idea, then so be it.
Thanks though again.

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Thank you for the advice.
I do sleep and I have walkthrough (which is a bit old and not match with the events. sister event or mobile text about the email are triggering in different time/place of the game than walkthrough)
I am not sure if I fully understood what you mean by "leave the room" but I am already out of the room and house. as per game quests I needed to do two quests, to go to Warren's lab and clean the basement. I decided firs to deal with the professor. then when I done with the dream machine, came back home and the auto play video just triggered..!
how about you make the game code less complicated and put a warning or a message like: "you must sleep first" or "do ... quest first" or whatever you think is suitable. I mean how should we know which quest and paths we have to do first?
I am trying to help to improve the game but if you think this is the best idea, then so be it.
Thanks though again.
I noticed that 2 events start on the same day, maybe that's causing the problem. Here is an example video how it should work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: BatGyro
1.30 star(s) 6 Votes