lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Thank you. But the point still remains that I have never seen this notification from Aunt.
That is why I asked question; If I may have done something wrong in which I unintentionally 'skipped' it...??
(I intend on playing game again, from the start. Maybe I can 'trigger' it this time ???)
- LOL. I don't really need the bike as I use the "run" function in Options.
What you missed is that this game is a buggy mess so, regardless of whether you followed the correct steps or not, you may be unable to see this scene

• Haha
Reactions: Shelscott50

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Thank you. But the point still remains that I have never seen this notification from Aunt.
That is why I asked question; If I may have done something wrong in which I unintentionally 'skipped' it...??
(I intend on playing game again, from the start. Maybe I can 'trigger' it this time ???)
- LOL. I don't really need the bike as I use the "run" function in Options.
I even tried a quick trans playthrough and it triggered fine (though there were other issues : inability to talk at the clinic counter on the 8th day; first time encountering the red arrow at the drawer for the extra pill, though I was already at 10 stealth, and it delayed by a day the request for more pills and the launch of the Dream world quest; furthermore, there was nobody to spy either IRL or in the dream world, making that extra pill useless). The only option I've never chosen is the ability to change sex so maybe that's it. Or like you said an old save is preventing it to happen. Sorry for not being that much helpful.

Good continuation.

Reactions: Shelscott50

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Hello.

I even tried a quick trans playthrough and it triggered fine (though there were other issues : inability to talk at the clinic counter on the 8th day; first time encountering the red arrow at the drawer for the extra pill, though I was already at 10 stealth, and it delayed by a day the request for more pills and the launch of the Dream world quest; furthermore, there was nobody to spy either IRL or in the dream world, making that extra pill useless). The only option I've never chosen is the ability to change sex so maybe that's it. Or like you said an old save is preventing it to happen. Sorry for not being that much helpful.

Good continuation.
Well, Everyone is saying This game Is Glitchy AF, so... :LOL::LOL:

Dec 20, 2023
how in the hell do you the wrestling quest i talk to mom and sister and it says change gender i go to the computer to buy a wig and it will not let me i tried a walkthrough and nothing

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PeepingTom-0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

alex196

Mar 1, 2024
How can i ,,connect,, v0.8 with v0.9 i downloaded both but idk how to be able to play updated version.

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
How can i ,,connect,, v0.8 with v0.9 i downloaded both but idk how to be able to play updated version.
Copy everything from v0.9 and paste in v0.8, then you can rename the folder from v0.8 to v0.9, so you know which version it is.

Reactions: alex196

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Is there transformation in this? If so, it's missing a tag.
I can do your thinking for you but I charge $25 an hour and require all customers to pay for a minimum of 8 hours

DM if you're interested

alex196

Mar 1, 2024
I have one more problem :cry:, the game sometime is freezing and i cant do anything and if i close it i dont have any save.

mangasm

May 29, 2017
I can do your thinking for you but I charge $25 an hour and require all customers to pay for a minimum of 8 hours

DM if you're interested
I do hate thinking..... And the idea of getting someone to play these games and accurately tag them sounds pretty appealing. I think I'll start doing formal interviews. Interview Question #1: Does the game Peeping Tom have Transformation in it?

rizb

Jun 25, 2021
If you can't fall asleep in time, you end up in a black space with nothing. It's very annoying. And never speak to the side when completing a rescue quest. The rescue workers stop and can't do anything. And I saw an event where my mom was talking to a salesman when I walked into the house, and then the character went down and stopped again.

Last edited:

alex196

Mar 1, 2024
If you can't fall asleep in time, you end up in a black space with nothing. It's very annoying. And never speak to the side when completing a rescue quest. The rescue workers stop and can't do anything. And I saw an event where my mom was talking to a salesman when I walked into the house, and then the character went down and stopped again.
I had nearly same situation, idk if that was salesman but mom was talking with guy and out of suden i cant do anything

1.30 star(s) 6 Votes